Ratings for Dr. Saifee Abood

I have had excellent experiences dealing with Dr. Abood. He is very personable and you never feel rushed and the appointment is completed within the scheduled amount of time. There are major issues with appointment scheduling in the office. You must always plan for a minimum 1 hour wait even for non-emergency appointments that were booked earlier that day. Always call back to verify your appointment as I have booked two appointments booked that mysteriously didn't exist when I showed up. I get the impression that booked appointments are just arrangements for a walk-in appointment during a certain time period. The office staff show zero respect for your time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.abood is an amazing doctor: he is the best in the clinic ; he explain things very clearly and suggest the right thing to do ! I highly recommend this doctor ! His truly amazing and very polite; dont go to dr.ali abdullah his awful and rude !

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I was very disappointed- i am preggo and had tests done - nobody gave me a call for my results. Luckily i went to another doc in town and they reviewed my tests and turned out i had a bad infection!!!! Why was i not called? Your system, staff and doctors should be aware that first of all ur dealingg with peoples lives. Secondly, followup dont let the person die. Third, get people who care and follow processes! Last but not least- your terrible!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Saifee Abood is very professional and polite doctor i ever met ; he is soo informative and takes time with the patients and looks for solution to all medical problems quickly as he can!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I found Dr.Saifee Abood very informative and knowledable doctor ; all the staff are great but this new supervisor fabilo who replaced zuha is very rude and she thinks she knows everything! She should be fired and find new supervisor: is one of the worst supervisor i ever saw; shes very unprofesssional; i asked her for my insurance papers and she said they are ready... Shes very crude

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

A very refreshing experience seeing Dr. Abood at Family First Medical. Very friendly staff, clean office and exam rooms, great parking and easy access. Dr. Abood himself is very friendly, easy to talk with, knowledgeable and helpful, he is up to date on the latest medications and procedures. He truly cares for his patients and will actually call you with test results. He is a very hard working doctor. I have no hesitation to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very polite and very professional. The other doctor there while I was waiting was yelling at his staff he sounds very rude

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Abood is good doctor. He come on time or when he gets late for a few minutes, he will make time to see his patient right away. He is not in a rush to see his patient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been to the family first clinic quiet a few times and seen both doctors . While both doctors were extremely helpfull I found Dr. Abood to be a lot more knowledgeable then the other one . I found Dr. Abood to be very passionate and helpfull with his patients . I absolutely enjoy seeing this doctor he puts my mind at ease and helps me understand my situation . I would recommend this family doctor to any one looking . His staff was also very pleasant . I will continue to see this doctor for all my family needs .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013