Ratings for Dr. Saifee Abood

I started seeing Dr. Abood after my daughter had been seeing him for awhile. I know that when she needed a specialist, that specialist said Dr. Abood went above and beyond in all the details of her case. I am a larger woman and I have never been told or felt like I was being judged for that. Too many doctor seem to think all issues come from being overweight even though I also had many of the same issues when I was 120lbs. I alway feel respected and he takes the time to actually listen to his patients. This is probably why everyone ends up waiting so long. Not only does he listen but his first course of action is not always to write a prescription. He gives helpful drug free advice to follow as well. This is why I have also recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

While it is nice to certainly be able to book an appointment on the very day, it is certainly not timely. Every single time we have an appointment we end up waiting at least an hour!!!! Every time we ask when we will be seen, we are given the 5 min and you should be next. I think I need my blood pressure checked after becoming agitated with the wait time. I get it, everyone has timeline and things to do—- that is why we book appointments. I could wait like this in a walk in clinic. I would rather wait an extra day to have timely appointments then be tricked into thinking it will be only 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have only seen Dr. Abood 2 times so far, but have found him to be an excellent listener. He doesn't rush you out the door with a prescription; he takes the time to look at all the symptoms and test results and then determines a course of action. He also takes the time to explain things thoroughly, but not in a condescending way. My previous family doctor retired June 27, 2017 and left me high and dry in terms of recommending a new doctor. Thank goodness I stumbled across Dr. Abood!! Despite our cultural differences I don't feel like I'm being treated as "less than", even though I'm a woman. Most importantly, he treats me with respect, as all doctors should. Though we still don't know for sure what's causing all the current pain and inflammation, I am confident he will either figure it out on his own or get me to a specialist who can. My only complaint is the amount of time spent in the waiting room. On my last visit it was almost 2 hours past my appointment time before I got in. I only saw him briefly, but the time wasted waiting plus the actual time seeing him resulted in me being extremely late for another appointment. That part of Dr. Abood's work is extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have had excellent experiences dealing with Dr. Abood. He is very personable and you never feel rushed and the appointment is completed within the scheduled amount of time. There are major issues with appointment scheduling in the office. You must always plan for a minimum 1 hour wait even for non-emergency appointments that were booked earlier that day. Always call back to verify your appointment as I have booked two appointments booked that mysteriously didn't exist when I showed up. I get the impression that booked appointments are just arrangements for a walk-in appointment during a certain time period. The office staff show zero respect for your time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.abood is an amazing doctor: he is the best in the clinic ; he explain things very clearly and suggest the right thing to do ! I highly recommend this doctor ! His truly amazing and very polite; dont go to dr.ali abdullah his awful and rude !

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I was very disappointed- i am preggo and had tests done - nobody gave me a call for my results. Luckily i went to another doc in town and they reviewed my tests and turned out i had a bad infection!!!! Why was i not called? Your system, staff and doctors should be aware that first of all ur dealingg with peoples lives. Secondly, followup dont let the person die. Third, get people who care and follow processes! Last but not least- your terrible!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Saifee Abood is very professional and polite doctor i ever met ; he is soo informative and takes time with the patients and looks for solution to all medical problems quickly as he can!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I found Dr.Saifee Abood very informative and knowledable doctor ; all the staff are great but this new supervisor fabilo who replaced zuha is very rude and she thinks she knows everything! She should be fired and find new supervisor: is one of the worst supervisor i ever saw; shes very unprofesssional; i asked her for my insurance papers and she said they are ready... Shes very crude

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

A very refreshing experience seeing Dr. Abood at Family First Medical. Very friendly staff, clean office and exam rooms, great parking and easy access. Dr. Abood himself is very friendly, easy to talk with, knowledgeable and helpful, he is up to date on the latest medications and procedures. He truly cares for his patients and will actually call you with test results. He is a very hard working doctor. I have no hesitation to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very polite and very professional. The other doctor there while I was waiting was yelling at his staff he sounds very rude

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014