Ratings for Dr. Anette Brink

She is an absolutely disgusting human being with some extremely serious mental issues and delusions of grandeur of her own. Good ridance. Chilliwack has enough problems without this crazy powermongering filthcompounding them.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

She is evil un helpful and unfriendly. She is on the wrong career field, and has no compassion or empthay. She may also be internally lacking a heart.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

This doctor was the new doctor at White Rock Mental Health outpatient clinic taking over for another doctor who was overworked. He had his own practice, seeing the patients at the outpatient clinic, responsible for the inpatients as well as the patients in the ER. She sees the outpatients. I no longer see her because she treated me like I wasn't worth her time. She refused to help me when I asked her to do what my GP and the Pharmacist suggested. She was always in a bad mood even when I saw her before she called me in. She was yelling at the staff. I would not recommend anyone see this doctor. She needs to be fired. She was not helpful to me at all and said many of the things I have read on the internet about her. She is condescending, arrogant, tells the patient they aren't doing what she tells them to do and that the patient always makes excuses. She wants to give other medications that are in direct contradiction of the current medications the patients are taking. She always says "un huh, un hun, un huh" while the patient is talking. She was especially nasty on my last visit. I went to my GP and got a referral to a wonderful new doctor. I will be following up with a complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Over medicates her patients. I was in a very bad place and she kick me out of the hospitalwith no money, phone, keys and never notified my husband.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013