Dr. Amin Aminbakhsh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amin Aminbakhsh

Very accurate and patient, he is the best cardiologist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I would most definitely very very highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Happiest office I have ever been to! I went for a second opinion and I am so glad I did because my heart felt better the second I walked in to this happy place. The doctor and secretary are so nice and you can tell they really care about their patients. There were student doctors too and this was fantastic as I felt (as the secretary said it) like I got double attention. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

A gentleman,, brilliant cardiologist,fantastic receptionist Lori

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I just met Dr. Amin while I was at RCH and he is incredible! He is even working while using crutches as he hurt his foot. It’s not stopping him and he is so happy and nice to everybody! What a great person!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been a patient since 2007 and I literally owe Dr. Amin my life! He is an incredible man! His MOA is incredible in her own right as well. She is so happy and friendly, I forget I have heart problems when I am there. Dr. Amin always has fantastic residents as well that he trains. He is so busy and the fact that he still makes time to train other doctors just shows what an amazing man he is. I wish there was a higher rating I could give him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Other than the fact that he's an amazing cardiologist. He makes sure that you are comfortable and any questions that you have or concerns he wants you to tell him. It's because of him that I am still here living well today. His office is very nice it's comfortable and hiss secretary Lori is so amazing she makes you feel very comfortable and relax when you enter the office. I would like to thank you Dr. Amin Aminbakhsh and Lori for making everytime I come to the office a great time 😀

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

More than being an outstanding and excellent doctor, I value the fact that Dr. Amin is a good listener, an extraordinary human being. He spends time to look beyond my medical reports, explains to me very thoroughly, is never in a hurry, and understands the suffering and pain that I am going through. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that (his secretary) Lori’s attitude was exceptional. She is all smiles, no matter what. Lori does not tire answering even my trivial question. Thank you so much, Dr. Amin and Lori, for the care and concern for your patients. I never felt I had any health issues as soon as I have seen you. Both of you are so cherished. You are the best of the best. - Your patient, Imogene Usison

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He has a very long waitlist, but he is worth it. I can tell why people wait to see him because he is an incredible doctor. His MOA is excellent and his office is very snazzy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Aminbakhsh's assistant is the best receptionist I have ever come across. Lori is the friendliest, nicest, and most incredible person I have ever come across at any office! She has the most amazing personality and I cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017