Ratings for Dr. Amin Aminbakhsh

Other than the fact that he's an amazing cardiologist. He makes sure that you are comfortable and any questions that you have or concerns he wants you to tell him. It's because of him that I am still here living well today. His office is very nice it's comfortable and hiss secretary Lori is so amazing she makes you feel very comfortable and relax when you enter the office. I would like to thank you Dr. Amin Aminbakhsh and Lori for making everytime I come to the office a great time 😀

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

More than being an outstanding and excellent doctor, I value the fact that Dr. Amin is a good listener, an extraordinary human being. He spends time to look beyond my medical reports, explains to me very thoroughly, is never in a hurry, and understands the suffering and pain that I am going through. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that (his secretary) Lori’s attitude was exceptional. She is all smiles, no matter what. Lori does not tire answering even my trivial question. Thank you so much, Dr. Amin and Lori, for the care and concern for your patients. I never felt I had any health issues as soon as I have seen you. Both of you are so cherished. You are the best of the best. - Your patient, Imogene Usison

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He has a very long waitlist, but he is worth it. I can tell why people wait to see him because he is an incredible doctor. His MOA is excellent and his office is very snazzy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Aminbakhsh's assistant is the best receptionist I have ever come across. Lori is the friendliest, nicest, and most incredible person I have ever come across at any office! She has the most amazing personality and I cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing doctor! I met him at RCH and he was so friendly and personable! He made me understand and feel much less anxious about my symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had to bring a patient to a different doctor in this building and Lori just happened to be walking out her door and she helped me right away. It was a very difficult situation, but she was all smiles and took the time to help someone who wasn't even a patient of theirs. Lori is an absolute angel! What a sweetheart - one of the nicest people I have ever met! Thank you Lori!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I love his attitude! He never says never. So positive always. His MOA told me that he always says something can always be done and it's true, this is how he is. When you have heart problems, you need positive people more than ever. This is a happy and very positive office! I feel so much better after going in for a visit.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Amin is so patient and explains everything so nicely. He speaks "plain" English and doesn't make me feel dumb for my many questions.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

This is the only office that calls me with appointment reminders. You can even ask Lori to text you with a reminder. And, I like that I get any tests and instructions emailed or mailed to me. It's great to have a young doctor who is up to date with technology with the heart and also communication!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I wrote the last review and just realized I used the word wonderful and so many of the posts have the same word! I was trying to edit it to use a different word, but then thought no because it is a perfect word to describe this doctor and his office! That's obviously why so many other people have used it too. Keep up the great work and stay wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017