Ratings for Dr. Shahbaz Sheikh

Very professional, classy and good. Very kind, concerned and not pushy. Takes a professional, concerned interest in the patient . One of the best I have seen yet. Hope he sticks around.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Good doctor in his field of expertise. Caring, kind and knowledgable. Continues to follow up with treatment of difficult cases. Dr Sheikh understands my frustration with slow improvement and he does not make me feel that I'm a bother to him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

He is aoewsom n careing Dc .im blessed in Regina has good doctor by the Grace of God ...im still patient of him he is very good listener n concerning to me....👍thanks to Dc .sheikh God bless you ..

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

A wonderful doctor. Knowledgable, kind, thorough, and committed to his patient's care. It is rare to find a doctor and a specialist in particular that you can totally trust to do the upmost to manage you care. I feel blessed to have been referred to him and I believe that no better care in this specialty would be available to me here, or any where else. We are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Excellent doctor. Great communication skills. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

The most awesome doctor in Regina. Very caring and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Very impressed with this doctor, he doesn't give up on you. Even though it may not pertain to his profession, he keeps digging to find what your problem is. I absolutely love him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

This is my first visit. I was totally impressed with Dr. Sheikh. He is pleasant, caring, thorough and appears very knowledgeable. He just absolutely wants to "get it right"! I hope that our "system" treats him well & he doesn't end up overwhelmed and burned out.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Very helpful. Spends adequate time with the patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I found him to be very knowlegable and caring. Excellent Physician.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012