Ratings for Dr. David H. Cyr

I have been seeing Dr. Cyr for over ten years. I have followed him to several practices, and I now drive over an hour from NC to see him. He is very knowledgeable, very caring, and a very down to earth physician. He is not judgemental about anything you tell him. He doesn't look down at you over health issues due to obesity, smoking, or other possible self inflected issues. He doesn't belittle you he kindly, compassionately advising a plan to help achieve your health goals. I have had serious health issues involving numerous hospitalizations, and at times had to see Dr. Cyr daily and weekly.He always worked me into his busy schedule when I had emergencies. I really dont have enough room in this one comment section to do Dr. Cyr justice. He is just an all around EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN I would highly recommend to anyone in the Hampton Roads area he is worth the drive. I Love Dr. Cyr and I will never forget how he helped me in my many health emergencies.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr.Cyr is by far one of the best, if not the best doctor I have seen. My entire family and several friends see Dr. Cyr simply due to word of mouth. He truly listens and tries to help you as a person, not just a patient. Thank you Dr. Cyr for being so kind and always making us feel so comfortable. I always know that I can trust him to figure out the correct diagnosis and treatment for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

While living in oklahoma I saw a Dr. that was a D.O. he was a wonderful and caring doctor.when I moved I was looking for a doctor that also was a D.O. and was very lucky to find Dr. CYR. DR. CYR is a very caring and dedicated doctor,he listens and responds to any problem you are having .He makes you feel that he truly cares about you as a person. I have had my son ,his wife and her mother switch to Dr. Cyr and they are very pleased that they did. HE IS A 10 in our opinion.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Best doctor I have ever seen! Actually listens to everything you have to say, goes over your history, doesn't seem like he's in a rush and wants to get to the bottom of things. Very proactive in your health. Knowledgable, understanding and easy to talk to. I switched to him after reading his reviews b/c my family doctor that I'd been going to for 15 years is the opposite of all the things I just said. It's amazing when you find a good one!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I was with Dr cyr when he was with north suffolk practice and. followed him to the next practice can someone please help me with the name of that practice so I can get my records thank u in advance

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Cyr is very patient and caring. Will fit you in at a moment's notice and there is still not a long wait. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to see him. His office staff, especially the nurses, are caring and kind. You cannot find a better primary care physician in the area!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I love, love, love Debra Schmidt I have been a patient for 14+ years and have followed her to 3 different offices. She is knowledgeable, helpful and willing to hear what you think about your situation before deciding how to help. My condition is difficult and she is the only Dr. that treats me as a whole person and solve my health problems. she examines the patient from head to toe. Other specialist do nothing. I go to an specialist only when necessary. She is the best, I love her as a Dr. as a person, she is the best in the world. she is dedicated to her patients and give us the time that we need. Good listener and thinker = a genius

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

IT is hard to find a Doctor who listens and actually hears what you are saying. I have followed Dr Cyr from three different locations and would follow him again. He is the best doctor you could ask for. He is kind, compassionate and works for you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

I love, love, love Dr. Cyr. I have been a patient for 10+ years and have followed him to 3 different offices. He is knowledgeable, helpful and willing to hear what you think about your situation before deciding how to help.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Super Doctor. Empathetic, knowledgeable and helpful. I'd refer him to anyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. David H. Cyr's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)