Ratings for Dr. Sara Kunneman

My whole family has been going to Dr. Kunneman since she has been in Calgary. I have nothing but good to say about her. I have never been rushed and I have had some challenging issues to deal with. She has the courage to say she doesn't know instead of fake her way through it and will seek an answer. [ remember, I have had some challenging issues!] She doesn't hesitate to take time to listen. She researches and will send you for further testing. She follows up and doesn't leave the office until she is sure you are done. I have recommended her to many people. The only beef I have is one of the nurses for the other doctors seems to control the rest of the girls at the front [ she happens to be rude and condescending to everyone]. Dr. Kunneman's nurse, Nowell, is an absolute gem. Love, love, love my family doc!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I agree with the previous rater. Dr. Kunneman is great at sending you through for further tests which is very important however, she could take more time to listen to her patients concerns and questions. Feedback seems to be very limited and she likes to be 'in control' of the visit setting expectations instead of truly taking the time to listen.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Sara is a nice lady, however a little too confident in her demeanor. You feel rushed and like you can't ask the questions you want in the time given, it's unfortunate.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Great Doctor, listens, well educated and resourceful. Great shoes!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Kunneman is very friendly, approachable, kind and easy-going. Her positive attitude allows me to "open up" about my health concerns without feeling embarrassed. She doesn't hesitate to send me to a specialist or conduct further testing; even "just to make sure".

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012