Ratings for Dr. Erik Yeo

Dr. Yeo has been nothing but a true professional with me. I am very pleased to have him as my hematologist. Keep up the good work Dr. Yeo. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

He has zero idea what he is doing never pay attention to complaints spend less than 1 minute . His consolation note are always full of error. Stay away from this man

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

He has no clue what he is doing. Ordered wrong blood test. After 3 month visit he was puzzled by the result. He never acknowledged his mistake. I showed him the previous blood works and he walks out of the office . I waited 5 minutes and i left.. Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He has his residence do all the work. He is not interested in trend of past blood work which is a big mistake. Only the one that he does . A qualified and competent doctor will look at all blood test to make diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Great doctor, dry patient when explaining in common language....

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I am also another victim of total negligence by this doctor. He stated i have no evidence of APS but doctors at Sunnybrook stated otherwise. I lost my pregency due to errors of Dr. Yei

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Yeo is a total joke. He is incompetent. I saw him once and my blood tests came back normal. I met top specialist and they look at blood test that Dr. Yeo ordered and they stated the test was not done properly. Too bad I did not take medical practice against this arrogant incompetent doctor. God knows how long he has been looking at wrong results and misdiagnosed people. Another star at UHN.. All incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Pretty much absent from the process of providing care and relies on staff to do his work.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Yeo for over 10 years. He is patient, explains things in non-doctor language and very professional. He seems genuinely interested in your overall health and not just what you are seeing him for. I'm so happy I landed such a great specialist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Yeo is great. He's very professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015