Ratings for Dr. Elsabe Nels

I have been a patient at the clinic for my entire life. When Dr. Smith retired, I was quite worried about who I would see as I had only ever had one. I could not be happier that I was placed with Dr. Nel and have seen her since she came to town. In that time I have had two beautiful boys and she has been there for everything. I am very comfortable with her and I know every time I see her that she actually cares about my family and our well being. If she doesn’t have an answer, she will give an appropriate referral to make sure we are taken care of. I tell people all the time how lucky we are to have her as I know many families struggle without a regular doctor. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Very unprofessional as well as always ridiculously late for appointments. She’s generally just rude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Nels is my regular doctor and I think she is terrific. She has been great with myself and my young daughter. Always willing to listen fully to my issues and try to get to the problems at hand. She is easy to talk to and isn't afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Nels has been my GP for the last three years. I find her very easy to talk to, knowledgable and she always leaves me with the feeling that she truly cares about my well being. All the support staff at the SL Medical Center are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

An amazing doctor. She always takes time to listen to my problems and my kids love her too. She is a great family physician. I can recommend her to all. Her staff was also very friendly and helpfull .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

My experience with this MD was poor-not helped by derogatory remarks about canadians I overheard from the waiting room. I found her quite distant and aloof. I will not see her again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012