Ratings for Dr. Elsabe Nels

Dr Nels is my regular doctor and I think she is terrific. She has been great with myself and my young daughter. Always willing to listen fully to my issues and try to get to the problems at hand. She is easy to talk to and isn't afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Nels has been my GP for the last three years. I find her very easy to talk to, knowledgable and she always leaves me with the feeling that she truly cares about my well being. All the support staff at the SL Medical Center are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

An amazing doctor. She always takes time to listen to my problems and my kids love her too. She is a great family physician. I can recommend her to all. Her staff was also very friendly and helpfull .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

My experience with this MD was poor-not helped by derogatory remarks about canadians I overheard from the waiting room. I found her quite distant and aloof. I will not see her again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012