Ratings for Dr. Glenda McLaren

Dr McLarenanged all 3 of my pregnancies. One miscarriage and two live births. My pregnancies were extremely high risk and she was always very kind, caring and took the time to explain the risk and treatment along the way. I had to see her weekly from 12 weeks. Yes you have to wait or deal with reschedules but she can't help when someone goes into la our, delivery or needs a special hospital consult. Being on the other side of those times I am much more empathetic to waiting when someone else is in need. Her staff were always polite and helpful and went above and beyond. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr McLaren is lovely... when you get to see her. I have no doubts over her professional expertise, however I do feel that she takes on too many patients. I lost count the number of times I was called to reschedule an appointment / saw her assistant doctor, and while I understand that emergencies happen in obstetrics, it seemed of significantly higher occurance than my other pregnant friends. I was also not advised until after my delivery that she was also on leave for my due date which was disappointing as I felt this is something I should have been told.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr McLaren is an excellent obs gynae in Brisbane. She is very expeeienced with a lovely and personalable bedside manner. She looked after my complex pregnancy so well and we will be forever grateful for her helping me through a rough time towards the end. Cannot comment too much on delivery as due to unforeseen events my Bub was delivered by one of her colleagues who was also quite good (but not as nice as Dr McLaren). I would go to her again for another pregnancy and do recommend her to friends if they ask for a recommendation. Her rooms are busy but this is because she cares for her patients and does a proper job. Like most good doctors she is busy! But worth seeing. You are in great hands if you are cared for by Glenda McLaren. Such a great doctor and so lovely too 👍👍👍

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Mclaren delivered my second baby and she was amazing. She spoke so calmly and was very reassuring to me during labour. She was just really really lovely and helped to make such an intense situation much easier.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Can't thank Glenda enough, she's been so amazing and lovely over the last few years taking care of all 3 of my pregnancy's. She delivered my 2nd and 3rd and I couldn't have been in better hands. Her knowledge and experience were brilliant during both births which were complicated deliveries.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

We went for Dr Glenda due to all the good reviews. However we were really disappointed with all (5 visits) the last minute cancellation and rescheduling as we do not live around the area, making it difficult to cope with the changes. Furthermore, Dr Glenda did not show up for my first delivery. Dr Glenda should be more punctual for all her appointments.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I was hugely disappointed with Dr Glenda and her assistants who manage her appointments. I was eagerly waiting for my very first visit with her at twelve week mark and 2 days before scheduled appointment I get a call from her office saying she can't make it and if I was open to adjust to a morning appointment. I said yes I could so that was sorted. Again in the afternoon I get another call that she can't make any time the entire day because of OT so if I could adjust to a day prior. I really had to adjust my calendar and thought I managed a lunchtime appointment a day earlier. Then I was told, not that day it was actually just tomorrow which I absolutely couldn't make it as I had my NT scan then and rest of day was occupied. They could not give me another appointment until January next year. Finally I had to cancel as I could not imagine an Obgyn who is not even able to honor her very first appointment, how can she ensure she delivers my baby with the right professionalism!! Totally disappointed as this close to xmas its difficult to go to another Obgyn. Can't really rate Knowledge as I haven't even met her yet!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Glenda deserves a huge thank you for helping to bring into the world our beautiful twins. We truely felt both our lives and their lives were in the best possible hands. We are so grateful to have had Glenda on this incredible journey.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I cannot thank Dr McLaren enough for the support and expertise over the past nine months. From the moment I made my first appointment I felt comfortable and confident about the journey ahead. Glenda is a remarkable clinician. She made the whole process so special. I will definitely be coming back to her for number 2!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My husband and I cannot thank Dr McLaren enough! She is the most professional, dependable and accommodating obstetrician I could have asked for. God bless!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015