Ratings for Dr. Margaret Polushin

I wanted a new doctor and had heard wonderful things about this one. I was unable to connect with her because her staff did not relay my request for an initial interview. My doctor retired and so I ended up in clinics on an as needs basis. I am sorry that I was unable to get through the administration via a visit to the office, phone calls and letters. I will never know if she would have been a good doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Have had this doctor for 22 years.. always goes above and beyond what a doctor should do for their patients. I would recommend her to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Polushin is a wonderful doctor!!! The whole practice is truly there to serve patients. She is the only doctor who actually calls you personally that I am aware of. Dr. Polushin has been my doctor for more that 20 years and I couldn't be more delighted for have her as my family doctor. She is the best!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Polushin is by far the very best doctor I have ever had. Her genuine care and concern puts me at ease no matter what I need to see her for. Dr. Polushin is the only doctor who on several occasions in the past 8 years I have been her patient, has called me directly to see how I'm doing or to follow up from a referral. She has such a way about her that makes you feel comfortable and at ease the second she walks in the room. She is professional, courteous and sensitive. I can't imagine there being a better doctor out there. Thank you Dr. Polushin for everything you do and for genuinely caring. You are truly the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013