You may also like

Great Doctor with a sense of humor and very personable. However you have to deal with the staff - blonde person - loud and very disrespectful. After 20 + yrs, I have opted to change doctors.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

My visit to this office was perfect. I had an emergency and the receptionist, Becky, was so helpful and accommodative of my needs. I was seen immediately by Dr. Mund and my problem was solved. I did not have a referral because this was kind of an emergency. Becky went out of her way to try and get me a referral for the office visit. I was so pleased with the service I received, that I would have paid the $550 charge without any hesitation, but Becky made several calls to my doctor and to the insurance company and finally got me the authorization I needed for the visit. I will remain a patient and recommend this office to others. I have never received the above and beyond service that this office has given me before.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

The doctor was great! Very thorough and friendly. The staff was amazing. They were polite and helpful. I will definitely return and recommend to others.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

dr great blonde staff member disrespectful nasty needs replacement

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Mund's Credentials

• Spanish

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1965)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor with a sense of humor and very personable. However you have to deal with the staff - blonde person - loud and very disrespectful. After 20 + yrs,..."

March 31, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=357408'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014