Ratings for Dr. Zeljko Rovic

Mr. Root canal. Mr money grab................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I am impressed with the level of service and friendly atmosphere in the office. I recommend Rockway Dentistry .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Would definitely recommend Dr. Rovic. I recently moved to the KW area and was recommended Dr. Rovic by a friend of mine who has been his patient for years. It was very easy to set up an appointment and the staff was incredibly nice both over the phone and in person. Dr. Rovic was very professional and knowledgeable and made my overall experience was great. Finally my search for a high quality dentist is over! I would definitely recommend , to anyone looking for a dentist, to check out Dr. Rovic and Rockway Dentisrty.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Great dentist. My whole family sees Dr Rovic . I would highly recommend this dentist for routine dental care or complicated procedures. His staff at Rockway Dentistry are also very friendly and knowledgable. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Professional, smart and efficient. He knows what he is doing and gets the job done! Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Mr root canal....No more. He's in it for $$$, once he senses your insurance better watch it. You will become hm I think we need to do root canal here

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

As someone who never feared going to the dentist and always had high pain tolerance, Dr. Rovic was always someone I didn't look forward to seeing growing up. He's extremely rude and as the previous poster stated, he recommends unnecessary dental work and over charges his patients, not to mention that his work isn't done with the best skill and often requires a touch-up. He's also very rough. Likewise, his staff is also incredibly rude and will harass you for appointments. It's been a few years since I've been to his office, but after a trip to my new dentist today, I realized how glad I am I made the switch a few years ago. Don't settle for this guy, there are many dentists in the area who are far superior to him, will treat you with kindness, and are well worth the money.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Rovic is absolutely incredible. I would recommend him to anyone who has fear or anxiety about going to the dentist. I have had many trips to dentist offices since childhood and Dr. Rovic has given me a smile I'm proud to show off. He is very knowledgeable and gives you the piece of mind you want while dealing with your health. The welcoming smile you get from Lisa when you walk through the door, to the hearty handshake you get when Dr. Rovic walks in just makes you feel, as silly as it sounds, like you're their only patient! He even laughs at all my lame jokes and isn't annoyed when my voice and laughter is bellowing through his office. He better not be retiring soon, as I will never find an office that is so professional but so caring. Thank you to everyone at Rockway Denstistry for being who you are and for putting up with my witty ways! You guys are AMAZING!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The best Dentist in KW area. He knows what he is doing and does a great job.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Great dentist. I've been a client of many years and every time I have to go I am extremely satisfied coming out. I'm very scared of dentist and he makes me feel comfortable. When he gives the anesthetic I'm not even aware. His staff is also great. I don't have anything bad to say about this Dr. Rovic, and this is coming from a nervous person that does not deal well with dentists.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013