Ratings for Dr. Caroline Le Jour

Dr. Le Jour is seriously AMAZING - I cannot say enough good things about being under her care! I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst (the kind that doesn't go away) early into my pregnancy - to say that I was very stressed out and worried about it is an understatement (I have debilitating health anxiety). Dr. Le Jour took the time to address all of my many questions and allay my fears so that I was able to enjoy my pregnancy and the birth of my daughter without any undue stress. When it came time to have the cyst removed surgically, it was a huge relief to know that I was in her very capable hands. She did a wonderful job removing the cyst while preserving my ovary... and I was left with only three tiny abdominal incisions. She is compassionate, personable, caring, and SO knowledgable - clearly someone who truly loves and takes pride in her work. I highly recommend this doctor to anybody who is looking for an awesome OB.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

I ended up getting Dr. Le jour when my OB went on mat leave . She was amazing, considerate, and on the ball with everything. She put me on a program for high risk monitoring at home during my last trimester . I thank God she did .... I ended up going septic from a sever kidney infection and my baby was in severe distress . If it hadn’t been for her decision to have me on this program I wouldn’t have had the close medical supervision. To be told by the medical team that one more minute of not finding the fetal heart could have resulting in my unborn baby being severely impacted scared me to death . Fairy God doctor 🧚🏻‍♀️

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Le Jour helped me with my last high risk pregnancy. She’s incredibly kind, compassionate, thorough and made my crazy complicated pregnancy go so much smoother and put me at ease. She’s just a lovely person and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

My rating is well overdue. Dr. Caroline Le Jour was my doctor with two pregnacies. She is most caring and wonderful doctor I have seen. I can't thank her enough for all the care I received and for 2 healthy babies I delivered. Thank you, doctor! I wish there were more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Le Jour is an excellent doctor. So kind and caring and always wants to know about my other health issues that are looked after by other specialists. Even though I have seen her only a handful of times she remembers exact details from previous appts. She is a friendly and compassionate doctor and I feel blessed to have her looking after me. Just saw her to discuss the removal of my ovaries and fallopian tubes and she was very through and discussed everything in a detailed manner outlining and risks. She is the best and any patient would be lucky to have her!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

After my family Doctor told me I 'wasnt her problem' once I became pregnant and would ask why I was booking my monthly check ups with her, I lost a great deal of faith in Medical Professionals. Being pregnant, I was super sensitive and felt horrible about 'bothering' the medical industry with my pregnancy. (Doctor Collar in Okotoks, she hates everything... dont go to her) Then, like a fairy Goddoctor, Dr. Le Jour saved the day. She reinstilled my faith in Doctors and was always so pleasant, personable, knowledgable, efficient, and always made us feel welcome. She was there when we went into labour, and was AWESOME throughout the entire experience. Amazing, amazing, amazing! I cant sing her praises enough! The entire staff at South Campus was incredible. I would have 10 more babies just to experience this amazing facility and group of professionals.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Le Jour is amazing. I had her for the delivery of one baby and as my ob for the other. You can tell she knows her stuff. She was easy to talk to and discuss options with. I wish I had her as a family doctor and I'm sad that I won't be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had surgery and I was waiting all day long when I suppose to get it done in the morning time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Le Jour... Amazing, kind, smart, compassionate, and thank goodness she is a doctor. I am so thankful that she performed my partial hysterectomy. That she took my concerns with my bleeding and the weird things my fibroid and body were doing seriously. That she did a perfect surgery. That she takes time to talk with me and addresses my fears. She saved my life basically, as my fibroid turned out to be cancerous, very rare cancer at that. Now to deal with that but regsrdless, she is still my gynecologist and the world, women, need more like her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

While most of the reviews here are in regards to births , this review of dr LeJour is about the my experience in regards to the uterus fibroid. I have seen first dr LeJour in September 2015. She seemed nice and knowledgeable but she performed a uterine biopsy without anesthetic causing me pain for some time after. Also, she refused to give me a cervix ultrasound requisition, sending me to the family doctor as she mentioned I was not under her jurisdiction anymore since I had the procedure completed in Radiology. I was shocked by her answer. It was not her jurisdiction to treat patients that have fibroid uterus ? You can draw your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016