Ratings for Dr. Caroline Le Jour

After my family Doctor told me I 'wasnt her problem' once I became pregnant and would ask why I was booking my monthly check ups with her, I lost a great deal of faith in Medical Professionals. Being pregnant, I was super sensitive and felt horrible about 'bothering' the medical industry with my pregnancy. (Doctor Collar in Okotoks, she hates everything... dont go to her) Then, like a fairy Goddoctor, Dr. Le Jour saved the day. She reinstilled my faith in Doctors and was always so pleasant, personable, knowledgable, efficient, and always made us feel welcome. She was there when we went into labour, and was AWESOME throughout the entire experience. Amazing, amazing, amazing! I cant sing her praises enough! The entire staff at South Campus was incredible. I would have 10 more babies just to experience this amazing facility and group of professionals.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Le Jour is amazing. I had her for the delivery of one baby and as my ob for the other. You can tell she knows her stuff. She was easy to talk to and discuss options with. I wish I had her as a family doctor and I'm sad that I won't be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had surgery and I was waiting all day long when I suppose to get it done in the morning time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Le Jour... Amazing, kind, smart, compassionate, and thank goodness she is a doctor. I am so thankful that she performed my partial hysterectomy. That she took my concerns with my bleeding and the weird things my fibroid and body were doing seriously. That she did a perfect surgery. That she takes time to talk with me and addresses my fears. She saved my life basically, as my fibroid turned out to be cancerous, very rare cancer at that. Now to deal with that but regsrdless, she is still my gynecologist and the world, women, need more like her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

While most of the reviews here are in regards to births , this review of dr LeJour is about the my experience in regards to the uterus fibroid. I have seen first dr LeJour in September 2015. She seemed nice and knowledgeable but she performed a uterine biopsy without anesthetic causing me pain for some time after. Also, she refused to give me a cervix ultrasound requisition, sending me to the family doctor as she mentioned I was not under her jurisdiction anymore since I had the procedure completed in Radiology. I was shocked by her answer. It was not her jurisdiction to treat patients that have fibroid uterus ? You can draw your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Le Jour cares. Her nursing staff, the front line, the entire team in that women's center - genuinely cares. She empowered me with information and options to make informed decisions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. LeJour was one of the nicest doctors I've ever had. I gave her 4 stars on punctuality because often her appointments were a bit late but I didn't care - I knew it was because she was taking time with someone else the way she did with me. I never felt rushed, and she was always very reassuring without being patronising. There was never a question I had that she couldn't answer to my satisfaction (and I had many), her bedside manner left nothing to be desired, and I had a great birth experience (although she didn't do my delivery as she wasn't scheduled that day). Furthermore - her nurses spoke highly of her, and you can tell that they liked her too, which stood out to me because honestly I don't find that kind of regard between doctors and nurses to be common. She always spoke very well of the nurses as well. I highly recommend her and would do everything possible to see her again if I were to have another baby.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Le Jour is an angel, with invisible wings. She was sooo good to my mother, caring, passionate, so helpful, and patient. We we're so lucky to have been referred to her, and anyone else that is referred to her, would also be is blessed. (5 is not high enough for ratings...she is definitely 10).

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. LeJour performed my emergency c-section with my son. I feel so lucky that she was the OB on shift that day. She did an excellent job. I had a very easy recovery. I have not had any issues and I had very little pain for only 2 weeks after the surgery. The scar from the incision is so tiny and it healed beautifully. Dr. LeJour was amazing at my pp appointment and I hope to be her pateint again with my current pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr LeJour is truly wonderful. I was referred to her for a cesarean for my second child. She put my mind at ease from the moment I met her. She genuinely seems excited about her job and explains everything thoroughly. The c-section went so well, I would even consider having more children if she was able to deliver them! We couldn't have asked for a better Doctor or surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014