Ratings for Dr. Joehel Blanca

Dr Blanca is very experienced in what he is doing, he is dedicated and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Amazing at his job he is one of the very best at what he does

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have been a client of Dr. Blanca's for about 10 years and have always sung praises for him in regards to what a highly effective chiropractor he is. Every time I have had an issue, he is able to fix me up and I feel a huge improvement and I feel much better. But, for the last 4 appointments, I have been very disappointed in his "patient service" or "bedside manner" for lack of a better description. He has been rude, unprofessional and has somewhat offended me. He acts as though he has no patience for me or annoyed with me, and I have found some of his comments or questions somewhat lacking in respect towards me as a "patient". But, I chose to ignore this change in behaviour and attitude the last few appointments because, he is a very good chiropractor and is able to fix and relieve my neck and back pain. He never used to behave like this as he used to be very friendly, personable and positive, and professional with patients. My appointments with him used to be very a pleasant experience not only due to his high competence at fixing whatever neck or back issues I have, but also due to his positive, friendly and professional demeanor. But, now he acts as though he either hates his job or hates or is annoyed with his patients, But, now I have decided I will no longer put up with it and am going to move onto another chiropractor as soon as I can find one that will work with me who is both effective and competent at what he or she does, but also has an excellent "patient oriented service" attitude and behaviour and treats me with the utmost patient service. I don't feel anyone should put up with a poor "bedside manner" no matter how competent a health care provider is. And there are plenty of chiropractors who are not only competent, but also who offer the best patient service. So, if I were Dr. Blanca, I would learn to adjust his negative behaviour and attitude and make changes or he will lose more patients nor gain new ones. I certainly will no longer refer people to him as I have in the past. Good riddens.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Funny guy. Always a treat getting my adjustments. Treatments always come with detailed instructions on proper exercises. I once had an emergency and he was more than happy to take me in stat. Very kind. Patient - and takes his time to answer any and all questions you may have. Thanks Dr.B.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012