Ratings for Dr. Harvey Shapiro

Staff is amazing Anna is always so polite and sweet. Dr Shapiro is honestly the best doctor I've been to he is so kind and truely cares about you. Always gives me medicine that works so quick and always solves my problems. He takes the time to talk to you and feel comfortable. I've been coming to him for years and I will continue to. Inside and out a great person with a gentle heart. All the best to him in the future. :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Shapiro for my skin cancers and some lupus and to me he is one of Canada's best doctors ! I love this doctor he is kind, and gentle and caring and he is very knowledgeable if you or any of your loved ones needs a fabulous doctor go see Dr.Shapiro

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Shapiro for a facial wort which became infected. His staff were super friendly and I waited all but 5min to see him. He was sooo nice. Very knowledgeable and communicated the step by step procedure with me. He has an awesome bedside manner. A true caring professional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012