Ratings for Dr. Anisur Rahman

I received great care from Dr. Rahman earlier in his practice. Now, he rushes through patients and uses ignorant medical students to take his place in appointments. When I book an appointment with my family doctor, I want to have MY DOCTOR'S undivided attention for the 15 minutes I am alotted - not a rushed, dismissive 5 minutes with some kid fresh out of school who thinks he is God's gift to the medical field. The last physical my husband and I received from him was brief and incomplete. He used to look at your hands, listen to your heart beat, ask you questions, etc. This last time, I saw his medical student, received a pap test, and that was that...That is not a whole body physical. There were issues I wanted to discuss and ask about but they were brushed off as he raced to his next appointment. Perhaps he is taking on too much with an excess of patients and medical student shadows. Dr. Rahman, please reassess your dedication to your patients and consider caring for your own patients the way you used to. Pare down your commitments so you can adequately care for your patients. It is a helpless feeling when you are sick and need help. Patients come to you because they rely on YOU to help them feel better. Please focus on this - you are capable of this because this is the way you started out.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

After my Family Doctor retired I switched to Dr. Rahman because of how much my wife liked him. I don't have many trips to the doctor (maybe once or twice every 2 years), most things I can suffer through, so when I go in it is because I am either in significant pain due to my osteoarthritis in my knee and hip that I have had for half of my life, or because I am sick with some kind of debilitating illness where I can not function. Dr. Rahman is extremely dismissive to my concerns if he even listens to them, he will prescribe the same medication over and over even when I tell him it is not working, He is currently using medical students to assist them, and will not even see you during your visit except to maybe overrule the medical student when they are trying to help you. Changing from my original family doctor's replacement to Dr. Rahman was one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Rahman is incredible. The front desk staff though is very rude. Dr Rahmans nurse is exceptional. Its too bad the front desk woman ruin the visit. Ignorant every single time I have been there. There is one in particular who thinks she owns the clinic and has even tried to go against the doctors instructions. Unfortunately to see Dr Rahman you have to put up with there BS.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

This is what a true doctor is about what more can I say

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My husband and I have Dr. Rahman he has been a fine doctor. He found my husband's cancer when he we went in for something else.The only problem I've had is when he said that he is going to set up an appointment and has put it in my chart it has not been done. I've had to phone months later and remind them. other then that he has listened to us and taken a fair amount of time with us he has looked at his watch but still does not rush us out.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

a brilliant young dr totally devoted to the people he cares for.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Rahman has helped my cronic back pain. The staff are so friendly when you walk into the office. His nurse Kim is a very caring person. The only problem I have is the waiting time but thats with any doctor. Dr. Rahman is almost up to date on illnesses. When a patient is ill he should look more into the problem. He is new and still learning but I wouldnt change doctors. Sometimes a patient can help him by giving "all" your systems and suggest a way he can help you. He will listen to you and will do all he can to help. Dr. Rahman is a good doctor and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Rahman has been amazing, as has his nurse Kim. I'm a high maintenance patient with kidney/chronic pain issues, and I'll call with a concern and Dr. Rahman himself, or Kim will call me back. Sometimes well past when his office is closed. Best family doctor I've ever had. I don't want to recommend him because I don't want him to get to busy, but if you need a great family doctor in Brantford, Dr. Rahman genuinely cares about how you're doing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I met him today at a walk-in clinic. He's taking new patients and seemed like a very nice Doctor. I rated the staffing low only because it was a clinic and they are slow. I'm considering having him as my full-time doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013