Ratings for Dr. Lucie Lessard

Dr.Lessard's artistry is her "tool" that moulded my face after my terrible car accident in 1994. Her aesthetic touch compliments her diversified knowledge in her reconstructive and regenerative specialty. Her humanity towards her patients, allows for trust to be established. Prior my major surgery she never wanted to see a photo of me from before. After one reconstructive in 1996, 2 derma-brassions ( 1998-2000) and 1 laser treatment (2001) to my face; and one scar reduction to my knee and scar tissue detachment from bone (1998), there are virtually no scar traces on my face and I move more funcfionally. Im ME!!!!! Thank you Dr.Lessard for your understated but reassuring strength.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

She's a doctor with knowledge to know how very satisfaction after the operations which I had operations myself with her some like 58hours on the table very very satisfied with her outcome and excellent work she does

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Gifted, skilled, compassionate, caring and dedicated.....Dr Lessard is ne of a kind. She has set the bar very high. I can attribute my survival and recovery to Dr Lessard.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013