Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Ortiz

I had an apicoectomy followed but a bone graft, the surgery was remarkably well done. It was so impeccably well done that I never felt any pain nor discomfort during and after the surgery. If you are looking for a professional endodontist I highly recommend Dr Ortiz. You will not be disappointed. His work is exceptionally and expertly impressive.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Ortiz came highly recommended by a friend and I'm so glad I called ! They were able to get me in quickly. The staff is AWESOME and Dr. Ortiz is so knowledgeable, friendly and funny ! I highly recommend Dr. Ortiz for all your Endodontist needs!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Ortiz and his staff are awesome. Very hi tech and very personable. My wife needed a quick appointment and Dr Ortiz worked his schedule to see her ASAP. VERY SATISFIED

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Today I was referred by my Dentist to Dr. Ortiz, I was truly impressed that I was able to get in as soon as I did this afternoon. He and his dental assistant (Beth) was willing to stay after hours to do my root canal. I can not express my gratitude enough! I'm hoping I never have to have a root canal again but if I did , I would definitely go back to him! Thank you so much..... Your the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Ortiz took care of my root canal today. The treatment went without a hitch, and I was comfortable throughout the procedure. Everyone in the office provided excellent service. I am thankful my general dentist referred me to Dr. Ortiz. My general dentist wanted to ensure that I went to an endodontist that used a microscope while doing a root canal. Dr. Ortiz was able to show me how he was able to provide the precise treatment my tooth needed thanks to the use of the microscope. Thank you, Dr. Ortiz and staff.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I cannot comment highly enough on Dr. Ortiz - he did my 10 year old son's "kind of" root canal on an adult tooth that has not fully apexed enough. My son had zero pain the next day and did not need to take any kind of pain medications at all afterwards - unlike my husband, who had an emergency root canal 2 weeks later and Dr. Ortiz was already booked with another emergency so my husband ended up going to another dentist. My husband actually took 3 days off work from the pain (and he never calls out of work). My husband had a terrible time with pain for more than a week afterwards. Dr. Ortiz was also easy to talk to, patient, honest about what the procedure would entail and my son loved him. 2 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I was glad my dentist referred me to Dr. Ortiz. He advised me of the proper procedure that should be done in my case. He was completely honest with me about bridge work. From now on he will be doing any root canals in the future for me! I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

If you need a root canal, do not hesitate to choose Dr. Ortiz and his staff. Dr. Ortiz combines a warm, calming manner with state of the art techniques and knowledge. I was glad my dentist referred me to Dr. Ortiz.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Ortiz and staff were very helpful. I went for a second opinion and was quite impressed with the time Dr. Ortiz took with me. He advised me of the proper procedure that should be done in my case. He was completely up front and honest with me about bridge work. From now on he will be doing any root canals in the future for me! I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Very complicated situation with my dental problem. The office staff and Dr Ortiz were very prompt in scheduling an appointment. Dr Ortiz was complete on his explanation, did very good work and did it all with the atttitude of a gentleman with compasion. Strongly recommend Dr Ortiz in total.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014