Ratings for Dr. Daria Nowak-Hariasz

Great, knowledgeable, and thorough doctor. Receptionist is terrible! She never answers calls or voice mails, I have to go in person to make all my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a new family doctor and we just had our first appointment with her. After meeting her I am so happy. She took her time, answered all of our questions and has excellent bedside manner. I have already recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I have already referred several family members and this afternoon my husband will see her for the first time. I hope she can help with his issues of depression and lack of motivation.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Aweson doctor, always on time. I did recomended her to lot of my friends and family.Dr Nowak is always there to help and no rushing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Nowak is a very pleasant woman. She spent a long time with me during my initial visit and her follow up was excellent. I am very happy to have found such a knowledgeable and caring doctor. I am recommending her to all my friends, especially women with children as Dr. Nowak was a pediatrician in Europe.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013