Ratings for Dr. Eli Anker

I love Dr. Anker and his office. I have so much confidence in his ability and experience. He has helped me many times with my circulation issues. I tell everyone about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Anker - what a wonderful vascular surgeon and a great staff! He saved my leg with a procedure he did in his office. I have been to many doctors and Dr. Anker ranks near the top.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I found Dr. Anker after several other doctors weren't able to help my leg problem. He determined right away that I had a problem with my circulation. He was able to fix my blocked artery with an easy procedure in his office. I am so thankful to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Eli Anker for more than 8 years, ever since I was referred to him by my primary care doctor. I was impressed by him and his office from the very beginning. I was having circulation problems which he diagnosed and treated easily. I continue to see him on a regular basis and I continue to be pain free. I recommend him and his staff highly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Anker has been my vascular surgeon for many years and the only one I would go to. He has always been so compassionate and capable. I ha such problems with poor circulation in my legs before I was referred to him. During the years I have needed several office procedures which have been done easily. He and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I feel so fortunate to have found such a wonderful vascular surgeon as Dr. Anker. He and his staff are very caring and easy to deal with. He fixed my circulation problem very quickly and my leg pain went away and my ulcer healed completely. I continue to go there for regular check ups.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

A very caring and expert vascular surgeon. He really knows his business. I had confidence that he would help me with my leg circulation from the first time I came to his office. I have had no symptoms at all since Dr. Anker did his magic eight years ago. I still see him for routine testing. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My father was so lucky to have found Dr. Anker years ago. Because of Dr. Anker's expert technique my father's leg was saved. My father has continued to see Dr. Anker regularly and he is still doing well. Dr. Anker is a true expert in his field and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I was so happy that I was referred to Dr. Anker for my leg problem. He was so knowledgable and kind and explained everything. He found a blocked blood vessel at my first office visit. He was able to treat it with an easy procedure using special equipment in his office. I have been symptom free since then.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Anker. He is a wonderful person with a great bedside manner. If that's not enough, he is in my opinion an amazing surgeon. He restored the circulation in my leg and had me walking without pain. From a state of misery I am enjoying my life aagin. I feel I owe it to Dr. Anker.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Eli Anker's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med