Ratings for Dr. Melissa Clark

I had the same experience! She was quite grim and condescending to me, challenged everything I said regarding my doctors advice on all my medical issues(allergy pills daily for terrible allergies) and I too felt like I was bothering her. Ridiculed me for saying a number instead of a letter.Not just kids she's lousy with. Not a smile out of her. Told me I should take pictures of my meds for paramedics......First I'm 50 not 90, and healthy, Second are paramedics going to look for my phone?????Then password???????Then pics?????????Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I do not recommend this optometrist for young children. My 3 year old was well behaved and excited to have her eyes checked but this optometrist didn't smile once throughout the appointment. I felt like she was getting annoyed when my child could not tell her what all the pictures were or had trouble focusing (as 3 year olds often do). She didn't seem to have a lot of patience with kids. I felt like the questions I was asking were bothering her. I won't be going back. Staff at least smiled at my child and had some personality towards her but none towards me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Found her to be quite condescending. Staff weren't much better. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013