Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Hutchins

I've been seening Dr. Stephanie for about 3 years now and she is so knowledgeable and kind that I look forward to my appointments with her. I actually live in Ontario and booking with Stephanie when I get to Kamloops is a priority for me. She goes out of her way to make sure that I feel better before I leave.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

All the other comments here are exactly what I was going to basically write, just want to say she is very professional & knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Amazing. A true pro at what she does. Extremely knowledgable, caring and genuine. I've been to chiro's and rehab facilities for sports injuries over the years and now b/c, I'll admit, not in the shape I used to be in have had to stop by periodically - in saying that, I've never come across anyone that's been able to fix an issue with just one appt. I guess that's not a good thing for her per se, but she's never pushed appt's on me and I can't say enough about her in that respect - that speaks volumes of not only her talent in her field of work, but her as a character - something uncommon nowadays. She spends the time with me, where others just slap, crack and bill. She's found the after effects of injuries I sustained 20 years ago, just by feeling the areas and ART techniques. Anyways, in my opinion... She's the best - I can' t imagine you'de be disapointed in any way. Come to think of it I probably should be going more often, just to have things checked out and such. 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Stephanie is the ABSOLUTE best chiropractor you will ever come across. She takes the time to address all your needs and her Active Muscle Release technique is beyond helpful. I have been to many other chiro's before and they don't even fit in the same category as her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Hutchins is a wonderful chiropractor and a genuine, caring person. She is very knowlegable and explained everything really well which made me feel comfortable. I have known her for many years and trust her with my family aswell. She is the best chiropractor in Kamloops!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Hutchins is a excellent chiropractor, full of energy and gives great value...Great personality! Before my adjustment she performed specific massage therapy used by Chiropractors, known has Active Release Technique to smooth scar tissue, activivate muscles and to prepare my spine for the adjustments. Her chiropractic adjustment was gentle and painless...During our conversation I was reminded that the chiropactic adjustments are NOT ABOUT PAIN! It about NERVOUS SYSTEM and the power of self healing.The example she used to explain this important BIG IDEA was her experience in adjusting her own familiy members with a high fevers. What she found was body temperature reduced every time toward normal. Research from Harvard University also found that following a chiropractic adjustment blood pressue also reduced. Maybe we should see our chiropractic more often for more issues and AVOID DRUGS...I would recommend Dr. Hutchins to everyone in Kamloops.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013