Ratings for Dr. Kevin Scott

Reception is unprofessional and disorganized. Caused me to feel uneasy with appointment times! She just doesn't seem to have it all together .... as a client with a busy schedule this is very frustrating! Dr. Scott himself is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Receptionist handling of appointments completely unacceptable. Cancels appointments, does not inform patients about new dates and rarely answers the phone

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have had my initial consultation, but have not seen him since. The receptionist did not schedule me, and I had to call to have her make an appointment. The appointment was changed, so I have been unable to go in, because my insurance needed more time than the short notice given. I have had to cancel my appointment, to be rescheduled later. This is only scraping the surface about the staff at this office. Nothing wrong with Dr.Scott. from what I've been able to tell during the 10 minutes I was actually able to see him. Go somewhere else if you can thought the receptionist is useless, and will cause you more of a headache than the doctor is able to help with.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very kind and compassionate, and a good listener. I was used to feeling rushed, almost dismissed, at my last neurologist's, but here I felt heard and like we were team members dealing with my problem of chronic migraine.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Always late for appointments, when they're not being changed. The receptionist is not polite and is short tempered. Hasn't offered much solutions for a chronic problem.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

What an informative and polite fellow! I was in for nerve conduction tests. He explained what he was doing as he was doing it. After he completed the tests he explained what was going on with my L5 and why it was producing so much pain. Dr. Scott is organized, compassionate and very educational. Thanks for your help Dr. Scott; you are a true credit to your profession!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

The whole staff was amazing. I found Dr. Scott very helpful!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Very disrespectful reception. Said that we canceled an appt but we were never told about it. We were told to come in right away after the tests but they booked us 5 months later even though there was openings available. We are going to be changing dr. This is not the way dr and their staff should treat patients. VERY RUDE!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Very nice neurologist saw him in the hospital at the stroke assesment clinic.Very compassionat and knowledgeable.I had to see dr scott due to rheumatologist thinking i had bell's palsy but turns out its just my pesky fibromyalgia acting up.Think dr Scott actually knows more about the fibro than my rheumatologist does and this isnt even a neuro illness.If anyone has to see this neurologist for any neuro illnesses i would deffinatly reccomend dr Scott.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013