Dr. Nameera Chagpar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nameera Chagpar

Very congenial, does detailed exam, and explains everything well. I have continued to have her examine my eyes, even though I moved out of the area years ago.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Wonderful optometrist! She is very knowledgeable and takes her time explaining everything to her patients. She has a great personality and knows her style in glasses! She also has a great selection of beautiful glasses for both adult and kids.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Amazing experience from start to finish. I've never learned so much during an eye exam!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Outstanding. Explains everything very clearly, does a very thorough exam, very courteous and pleasant to deal with. I can't accurately rate staff as any dealings are very brief.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Best eye specialist ever! I see her, as well as my mother and by boyfriend. She is excellent at what she does and goes above and beyond to equip with with the most accurate diagnosis!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Nameera Chagpar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our Philosophy At Eyes On Stonehaven we believe in putting our patients' interests first. Our experienced optometric staff takes great pride in treating each and every one of our patients as a valued individual. When you visit our location you will always leave well informed and with a focused treatment plan targeted to your specific needs. Visit our website at http://www.eyesonstonehaven.com Twitter : @eyes_stonehaven Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Eyesonstonehaven

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2003)

• Member of the Ontario College of Optometrists