Ratings for Dr. Tim Jordan

Not even a real Dr ..no knowledge very aggressive and no manners Don't recommend him at all

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr Tim Jordan holds nasty and extremely stupid views about patients with the neurological disease myalgic encephalomyelitis: he suggests this disease is just "all in their heads". What makes some doctors like Dr Jordan so inhuman? See: http://www.bmj.com/content/354/bmj.i5053/rapid-responses

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Doctor???????this person isn't even capable of being a doctor hes extremely ignorant will tell you to go to your own doctor calls u names out loud in emergency will verbally attack you in front of other patients why is he here??????? he tells the nursing staff my wife is nuts and refuses to help her if he is on call when are u going to fire this cruel person how many complaints do you need ????? devon doesn't want him here another non Canadian doctor here that should be treated himself for his dysfunction and coldness towards human beings hes a horrible person never mind doctor????

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I will be putting in a formal complaint against this doctor. I came in with severe abdominal pain and before checking for symptoms, he began making comments about me being overweight. I am (250 lbs, 6'2) but I've lost 20 lbs in a year and am slowly taking weight off healthily. He mocked what I told him my workout schedule is like and after doing all the tests, refused to discuss any treatments and instead decided to go back to weight loss. He said to get rid of the pain I needed to "stop going to McDonalds and Tim Hortons every day (I go to neither) and become a vegitarian as of tomorrow. I wish I was joking.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Jordan is extremely competent in his practice. He is very thorough and informative. He found my cancer that my old Dr said was nothing. He genuinely cared for me as he does all his patients. I trust Dr Jordan with my life, after all, if it was not to for him, I wouldn't be on this earth watching my children grow. I trust his judgment with diagnostics. My husband and I wish him well.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013