Ratings for Dr. David Moores

Love this Doctor! He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been his patient for 8 or so years, he has great bedside manner and does take the time to explain things. He usually has a new doctor start off then he comes in after. He's a great doctor and teacher to those he has in his clinic. He has never given up on me and has explained things other doctors couldn't. He is also prompt to refer you to who he figures is a good fit.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have a long-term relationship with Dr. Moores. He came recommended through my mother-in-law whose many health problems were expertly, compassionately, treated. He trains residents for the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine. I have received the best care for my slight problems. Dr. Moores is well-known to the local medical community. His referrals are taken seriously and his reputation is the highest among his peers.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Moores is the absolute best family physician I have ever seen. He has been my primary doctor for six years, and has been treating my wife for the last ten years or more. He is very knowledgeable and confident, yet humble and caring. He takes time to really explore what is going on and is willing to treat the root and not just the symptoms. I feel so grateful that he is my doctor. I completely trust him. That itself is hard to find. Thank you Dr. Moores for being great at what you do!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013