Ratings for Dr. Jennifer R. Kost-Phillips

I have never experienced anything like this as a parent, comes in for 2 minutes doesn't introduce herself and states she's not sure how to treat my child because of allergies to medications????

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The staff is mediocre--they rarely look at the patients and quickly get back to talking with one another. There are no separate waiting rooms for sick and well kids. At our first visit Dr. Kost asked if we were doing delayed vaccines because my child was missing a shot. I was sure he had already received the shot. In the exam room, she went through his transferred records and discovered he had already received the shot--very disappointing. During our most recent visit, my child was speaking fewer words than what is expected at that age. Dr. Kost (in less than 2 minutes) told me it is normal for boys to speak later than girls and that there is probably nothing to worry about. She gave me a sheet of therapist contacts and said I could wait and see if more words come or call, whatever I wanted to do. After investigating an odd looking EOB, I discover that she diagnosed my son with "expressive language delay", which can be considered a preexisting condition, and tacked a $134 charge to it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I would not recommend anyone to see this doctor.Not very friendly.NOT A PROFESSIONAL!Do not waste your time and money. Had to pay extra 150$ for a second opinion,because she was not helpful at all!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012