Ratings for Dr. N Umadat

I have said this to her before, but she should be on the cover of a magazine and not behind a dental mask! She is gorgeous.... but, she is also a wonderful dentist. Very competent, obviously caring and gentle, and takes her time to make you feel comfortable. She also recently took out my child's wisdom teeth surgically, and did a great job. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Umadat took my wisdom teeth out for me and it was a great experience! Having dental surgery is never something anyone looks forward to, but she made it really easy. All of my wisdom teeth were trapped below my gums and had to be removed with surgery. She was very gentle and attentive throughout the appointment. Not only that, but I didn't have any swelling, bruising, or major discomfort while I was healing. If I hadn't told people I was getting them out, they would never have known. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr . Umadat is wonderful! She always takes the time to say hi and to chit-chat about life in general. Her demeanor is very calming, especially considering that being at the dentist office isn't always the most fun thing to do - but she makes it easy. I find her very informative and a pleasure to be around.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015