Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Kirkham

Dr. Kirkham is an amazing human being, very empathetic and carrying. Great kudos to a whole staff of St. Joseph's OB GYN department. You are an amazing team. Thanks you for making my pain of a loosing child a bit easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

All this doctor did was to try to push me to insert an IUD she didn't ebeb discuss my ultrasound results and describe me to my doctor as morbid Obese which is untrue. She's horrible go see soneone else this hospital or doctor does not care about women's health, it's all a lie.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My appointment was yesterday. Dr. Yolanda Kirkham was a delight and what a relief. She was knowledgeable, patient, caring, thorough and action oriented. I had my consult, had a biopsy (she was gentle, caring and thankfully fast) and then I was given a referral to a surgeon all in super quick (but not rushed) time. 5/5 experience, I couldnt ask for better. Next step, Dr. Paul Davies. Thank you to the whole team, collectively you all made it wonderful during a stressful time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Within the first two minutes of meeting Dr Kirkham I felt extremely comfortable and like I was in good hands. She was able to diagnose an issue I had been dealing with for over half a year and have been to another OBGYN about (who wasn't able to tell me the issue). She was wonderful and friendly and was very supportive. I'm honestly looking forward to my follow up because she was so nice and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

A wonderful Doctor as well as lovely lady..she made my pregnancy journey very smooth.very cooperative and genuine person.she gave me strength to deal with all situations that came in front of me. Really thankful to her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Based on how happy the pregnant ladies seemed to be in her office, she might be an awesome doctor for women who don't have any reproductive issues. However, I had a similar experience to at least one other person. I waited 6 months for my first appointment, only to feel like I'd been rushed out the door with not much else except for a prescription that I did not want. No physical exams, no double checking blood work just some questions and lots of medical jargon. Looked up the medicine she prescribed and turns out its side effects would make my symptoms worse and not be good for me based on family medical history, which incredibly irresponsible, frustrating and infuriating. The only upside is that she gave me some literature that was more helpful than the visit itself. The downside is that I'm back to square one in looking for an OBGYN that will test to rule things out and explain all options to me in non medical terms.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Kirkham did an amazing job on my c-section at St Josephs. She addressed our questions about natural vs c-section births and helped us make our birth plan accordingly. Definitely excels in the OR and will be seeing her for our next baby as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Kirkham was kind, didn't fatshame me (or even bring up my weight) and identified my issue in about thirty seconds. She was the third doctor I've seen for this and no one else could help me. I'm so grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I was very nervous about getting my IUD inserted but Dr. Yolanda made the experience great! She was very understanding and answered all my questions/concerns. The procedure took about 5 minutes and she walked me through the entire thing. She is very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I read these comments before seeing Dr. Kirkham, and I was a bit worried. However, my appointment turned out to be a good one! The receptionists are nice, and the RN (Joanne, i think) was amazing and understanding. Dr. Kirkham is the first OB GYN who showed compassion and actually offer a solution to my problem. Granted, this was my first appointment with her, but she gave me hope and for that I'm thankful!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017