Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Kirkham

Amazing doctor. Very friendly staff. From day one till the delivery she was there for us. Couldn't be more happy. Thank you Dr Kirkham.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I went to see her after 5 months of waiting . She could not help me with my recurrent condition. in fact after the medication she prescribed , I developed bad side effect and my family physician said to stop it. Also my issue never resolved and it got worse. Overall, she could not offer me any help. She did not schedule a return to clinic visit for me to follow up to see whether my condition has improved . Her knowledge was poor. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I agree with other posters saying she is only willing to accommodate pregnant women. I left a voicemail but did not receive any call back 24 hours later. Called again and the secretary told me Dr. Kirkham could not accommodate me (I had papers and a referral from my family doctor). The secretary told me Dr.Kirkham sent a prescription recommendation to my doctors office, and my doctor was completely dumbfounded as to how Dr. Kirkham could prescribe medication without even seeing me! I feel how I was treated even with this brief interaction is highly unprofessional. I do not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Kirkham finally gave me as answer to the pain I was feeling for several years. She reassured me I was not crazy, and I am very excited to have her perform my laparoscopy this month.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I just saw Dr. Kirkham today. I rarely write reviews but I was motivated to do it today because Dr. Kirkam was great. She was patient, kind, down to earth, reassuring and just lovely. What a breath of fresh air it was to meet with her. She was on time, and we had a chat before my exam so she could explain things and ask for clarification about some of the details. I didn’t feel rushed and she was fully present. Afterwards, she sat with me to explain what her findings were and what some of the options were. She was very clear and patient when I had a number of questions. I have to say I’m a pretty tough critic when it comes to doctors and I’ve had some negative experiences along the way. I’m very impressed with her. Dr. Kirkham was great.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I truly believed that if I have gone to a different Doctor but Dr. KIRKHAM, as I have done previously. That cancer will again be overlooked. Dr. Kirkham save my life with her determination to find what was wrong with me. I would like to thank her and her staff for all their dedication and kindness. Thank you Dr Kirkham. You are five stars.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I waited for about 2 months to see Dr. Kirkham from my family doctor. She was very nice, friendly and knowledgeable. When she saw the biopsy results, she arranged staff to call me for an earlier 2nd appointment and referred me to a surgeon the same day. This saved me nearly 3 weeks of waiting from my original 2nd appointment time. During the expected long waiting time for surgery, she prescribed an oral medication for me to take and kindly explained to me why. All my experience with Dr. Kirkham and the surgeon she referred is excellent. I return to normal health now and want to take this opportunity to thank her for her service. The only issue I had is the waiting time is too long, but this is out of her control.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Kirkham is an amazing human being, very empathetic and carrying. Great kudos to a whole staff of St. Joseph's OB GYN department. You are an amazing team. Thanks you for making my pain of a loosing child a bit easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

All this doctor did was to try to push me to insert an IUD she didn't ebeb discuss my ultrasound results and describe me to my doctor as morbid Obese which is untrue. She's horrible go see soneone else this hospital or doctor does not care about women's health, it's all a lie.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My appointment was yesterday. Dr. Yolanda Kirkham was a delight and what a relief. She was knowledgeable, patient, caring, thorough and action oriented. I had my consult, had a biopsy (she was gentle, caring and thankfully fast) and then I was given a referral to a surgeon all in super quick (but not rushed) time. 5/5 experience, I couldnt ask for better. Next step, Dr. Paul Davies. Thank you to the whole team, collectively you all made it wonderful during a stressful time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017