Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Kirkham

I truly believed that if I have gone to a different Doctor but Dr. KIRKHAM, as I have done previously. That cancer will again be overlooked. Dr. Kirkham save my life with her determination to find what was wrong with me. I would like to thank her and her staff for all their dedication and kindness. Thank you Dr Kirkham. You are five stars.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I waited for about 2 months to see Dr. Kirkham from my family doctor. She was very nice, friendly and knowledgeable. When she saw the biopsy results, she arranged staff to call me for an earlier 2nd appointment and referred me to a surgeon the same day. This saved me nearly 3 weeks of waiting from my original 2nd appointment time. During the expected long waiting time for surgery, she prescribed an oral medication for me to take and kindly explained to me why. All my experience with Dr. Kirkham and the surgeon she referred is excellent. I return to normal health now and want to take this opportunity to thank her for her service. The only issue I had is the waiting time is too long, but this is out of her control.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Kirkham is an amazing human being, very empathetic and carrying. Great kudos to a whole staff of St. Joseph's OB GYN department. You are an amazing team. Thanks you for making my pain of a loosing child a bit easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

All this doctor did was to try to push me to insert an IUD she didn't ebeb discuss my ultrasound results and describe me to my doctor as morbid Obese which is untrue. She's horrible go see soneone else this hospital or doctor does not care about women's health, it's all a lie.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My appointment was yesterday. Dr. Yolanda Kirkham was a delight and what a relief. She was knowledgeable, patient, caring, thorough and action oriented. I had my consult, had a biopsy (she was gentle, caring and thankfully fast) and then I was given a referral to a surgeon all in super quick (but not rushed) time. 5/5 experience, I couldnt ask for better. Next step, Dr. Paul Davies. Thank you to the whole team, collectively you all made it wonderful during a stressful time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Within the first two minutes of meeting Dr Kirkham I felt extremely comfortable and like I was in good hands. She was able to diagnose an issue I had been dealing with for over half a year and have been to another OBGYN about (who wasn't able to tell me the issue). She was wonderful and friendly and was very supportive. I'm honestly looking forward to my follow up because she was so nice and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

A wonderful Doctor as well as lovely lady..she made my pregnancy journey very smooth.very cooperative and genuine person.she gave me strength to deal with all situations that came in front of me. Really thankful to her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Based on how happy the pregnant ladies seemed to be in her office, she might be an awesome doctor for women who don't have any reproductive issues. However, I had a similar experience to at least one other person. I waited 6 months for my first appointment, only to feel like I'd been rushed out the door with not much else except for a prescription that I did not want. No physical exams, no double checking blood work just some questions and lots of medical jargon. Looked up the medicine she prescribed and turns out its side effects would make my symptoms worse and not be good for me based on family medical history, which incredibly irresponsible, frustrating and infuriating. The only upside is that she gave me some literature that was more helpful than the visit itself. The downside is that I'm back to square one in looking for an OBGYN that will test to rule things out and explain all options to me in non medical terms.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Kirkham did an amazing job on my c-section at St Josephs. She addressed our questions about natural vs c-section births and helped us make our birth plan accordingly. Definitely excels in the OR and will be seeing her for our next baby as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Kirkham was kind, didn't fatshame me (or even bring up my weight) and identified my issue in about thirty seconds. She was the third doctor I've seen for this and no one else could help me. I'm so grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017