Ratings for Dr. Joanna L. Roberts

Dr.Roberts was an excellent physician and she took time with me. I found out that I had several things medically wrong with me and she guided me through with prescriptions and other procedures. I am not sure of the magnitude of my condition perhaps because I did not ask the right questions however she was patient and seemed genuinely concerned for my help and we'll being. I miss her and had a lapse in insurance. I would love to know where she is so that I could be treated for all of my ailments.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Roberts. She is impatient and condescending. She lacks a filter on her words and thinks nothing of stating her opinion in very harsh and unprofessional terms. She rushes patients. There is a sign on her receptionist's desk stating that Dr. Roberts will only see a patient for one problem. If the patient wants to discuss other problems, she/he should make additional appointments. Dr. Roberts' must have been absent on the day that they taught kindness, respect, and empathy for patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Joanna L. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)