Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Berger

Rude & unethical ! I am just typing to fill the 50 character requirement of this comment section.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I can't comment on his staff or punctuality because I have had not dealings with his office. I contacted Dr. Berger to discuss my concerns about an elderly frail relative he is treating and while I am confident he is extremely knowledgeable in his area of practice, I too found him abrupt, defensive and very unhelpful in addressing my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I have only talked to him once on Jan. 16, 2013 inquiring about the condition of my relative in the hospital for less than five minutes. He come across as having no patience to answer my questions. Even when I told him that I heard and understand what he said, he kept telling me the message over and over again no less than five times. He come across as rather defensive and I would not consider him to be a good listener which commonly considered to be an important attribute for a medical professional.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

He is abrupt when seeing patients. He always seems to be in a hurry.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012