Ratings for Dr. M Goodarzi

I was referred to Dr Goodarzi based on the recommendation of some of my relative and friends who are his patients. The first encounter was very impressive. Dr Goodarzi ws very professional, knowledgful and he has excellent skills. He perform various cardiac tests in his clinic that i have not seen in any other clinic. I reaaly was impressed. He definitely exceed my expectation. He also have excellent staff. They are all very professional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

my husband used to passed out for several months. Dr Goodarzi diagnose him with irregular heart rhythm. He made necessary referral fo him to have pacemaker and since then he is cured. Before this, my husband was assessed by other doctors, but they could not help me. He is now a patient of Dr Goodarzi for 3 years and we are very pleased to keep hom as our cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

totally dissatisfied as I booked the day off from my home daycare position, putting a lot of moms out. Showed up for my appointment and the office was totally closed.Very disappointed !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The nicest man!!!. Easy to talk to, soft spoken, prompt, efficient, just an all around exceptional cardiologist. Wonderful friendly staff, spotlessly clean office. I couldn't have expected better!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

do not know why he keep testing when these tests have been done in the last 2 months?

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I had shortness of breath for a while and Dr Goodarzi was able to diagnose me with heart disease and referred me for angiogram. I amvery grateful.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Likes to order unnecessary tests and charges their patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Very, VERY nice office, staff is ok, polite. No parking, that kinda sucks. Doctor himself is VERY friendly, understandable, seems knowledgeable, easy to talk to, listens. Found I had to wait a long time before the doctor came in, but it's good, so it's probably worth it.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very professional, very caring staff. Very proud of his new state of the art clinic with good reason to be. Have nothing but the best to say about him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014