Ratings for Dr. Mareli Powell

I have been to a lot of Doctor but nothing compares with Dr. Powell. Dr Powell will answer questions about your health and will spend time explaining it to you. You can feel that she cares about your health. The only reason why I went to see another Doctor is because of an issue with the reception.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

She is the best! Very dedicated excellent doctor.I trust her,what is very important .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Best doctor I have ever been to . I have been to her many times and she keeps getting better

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

We are under the care of Dr Powell since 2013. She is highly professional, competent, compassionate in her dealings with the patients. She is a smiling personality and gives personal touch to us. She motivates us to be cheerful and not to be pessimistic in life. Being seniors she teats us with respect and gives us patient hearing and nnever in hurry to listen to our concerns. Her diagnosis are very good. It is rare to find a FP like her who is dedicated and committed to her profession. Wishing her long life to serve the cause of humanity and alleviate the sufferings of her patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Powell is very knowledge, calm, thorough. I wish she was was back with Dr. Sultana because it was nice to have good female dr. backup if Dr. Powell wasn't available and the location is more central.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Marcelo Powell is one of the best doctor in edmonton

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to . Her personality makes the appointment stress free .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Nice place, Nice Staff, Nice Doctor..... i can recommend this clinic if you do not have any family doctor. I am sure you will never disappointed......Just excellent............

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

No complaint ..... .....just only can say excellent staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I've seen Dr. Powell for a while and have been to her three locations. She is back at the Superstore clinic. Her reception staff is TERRIBLE!! You can barely make an appointment over the phone because most of the girls don't speak English. In person, the front staff are just a bunch of giggly, annoying girls. I like Dr. Powell- she's thorough and doesn't hesitate to send you for tests if you have any concerns. She can be a little distracted and doesn't always address all issues in one appointment. If it wasn't for her, I would NOT go back to this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014