Ratings for Dr. Jason Kemp

Salesman through and through, masquerading as a "doctor"

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

We have had an absolutely positive experience with Doctor Jason Kemp. He has been very kind understanding and most compassionate and accommodating. He has helped my husband come back to life again after he had given up on ever being helped again.. They both have similar hearing loss which is quite bad so latest technology is very necessary for them. In a nut shell,because of Dr. Kemp,we have been able to travel some, he has been able to return to work ,socializing with family & friends is back on track and new found ambitions he had thought impossible are now an exciting part of our lives!!! We are so indebted to this wonderful compassionate human being so cares so much about others suffering like himself from hearing loss..We pray he will continue to bless others as much as he has blessed us...Erika at front desk is also a lovely young lady always willing to help in any way she can.Kudos to her too...Knowing that Doctor Kemp is on the up and up about everything to do with hearing is also comforting...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

My experience with Kemp Hearing over the last 10 years has been excellent. Dr. Jason Kemp doesn't fit hearing aids, he fits people. Big difference. Loss of hearing can be very alienating and has the potential to alter the course of our life. It affects our safety, our connection with friends, family, and our ability to earn a living. It's been a lifelong, rather solitary journey for me because no one else quite gets it. That changed when I met Dr. Jason Kemp. This is a person of exceptional integrity and a passion to help people hear better. He gets it because he lives it too. Adjusting to using technological devices for hearing can be difficult on so many levels, so having an experienced, empathetic individual like Jason fit you with the right aids makes all the difference. From the first fitting, through to follow-up appointments to fine-tune the programming of my hearing aids, his commitment to make sure everything is working the way it should has been unwavering. He is always on top of the latest research and will only carry what has been proven to work. He also continues to challenge manufacturers to do better. If I lived across the world, I'd return to Kemp for the quality of service. He and his team will be in your court every step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Whether you need a simple hearing test or have worn hearing aids for a long time and looking for a new Dr this is your guy! Dr. Kemp is a trusted and true professional and i do not believe the negagtive posts about him. My husband has worn a hearing aid from a very young age . Many , many times he came home from a visit with a Dr at popular hearing centre chain disappointed and upset with the lack of knowledge. Many times he would have to return because the problem wasn't corrected. After his first visit with Dr. Kemp he was so happy and relieved because he finally found a Dr that understands the issues because Dr Kemp wears hearing aids himself. Dr. Kemp has been a life changer for us and we have highly recommended him to family and friends. I refuse to believe the accusations that he and his staff are sales people.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

overpriced with a silver tongue. do not recommended

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

After having no previous knowledge of hearing aids, I came away with a vast knowledge of how they perform as well as being blown away by the results. Due to a hearing loss due to a workplace issue, I visited a local hearing aid centre located in Winnipeg, and did not get much info. After discussing with a co-worker, they sugested that I try Jason Kemp's hearing Centre. From the 1st point of contact I was informed of many options, and also given a free hearing test. Jason Kemp walked me thru the hearing test results and right thru the Workers Compensation requirements that would be needed. After being approved Jason and his Staff not only had my device ordered and fitted to me within 2 weeks. I was amazed at the time they took to walk me thru all the settings and options that the device came with. I can't believe the difference that this Oticon system has made on my self family and work. I would recommend Jason Kemp and his Staff for all your needs in this area. They took the time to make sure the device was suited for me and my lifestyle. The device is so discreet I would not even know I had it on except for my greatly improved hearing. My life has been changed for the better, and the only way I can describe it, is it was as if I was looking at a beautiful black and white photo, and someone added color to it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

A very caring, experienced Doctor. Listens well. A true professional.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

smooth talking salesmen at this place, not a doctor at all. hearing aids quoted about $5000 too high

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Similar case for me, was never asked if I had noise hearing loss from work - bought $7000 hearing aids a few years ago only to find out from a friend who also sells hearing aids that I should have gone through workers comp. I now get all hearing aids and batteries paid for by workers comp. Warning: do not visit this salesman he will rip you off

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Jason Kemp and his wonderful staff at both locations Waverley and Portage are very professional and friendly.I cannot tell you how much he's changed my life with my hearing aids. I've dealt with Jason for several years and he's always treated me with the latest technology that worked for me. Jason wears hearing aids and that he can relate to my hearing problems. I can surely attest to that. Jason had set me up with a system so that the sound from my TV goes directly to my hearing aids ,illiminating outside interference,and always rewinding movies etc, so I could hear the voices much clearer.This is important to me. His staff makes me feel absolutely amazing. I give him and his staff a 5 star rating.No problem

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016