Ratings for Dr. Akemi L. Nakanishi

I absolutely adore Dr Nakanishi. She is so kind and caring. She makes you feel comfortable at all times. She recently explained to me in detail with diagrams something of concern she felt in my exam. She genuinely cares and takes the time needed. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My complaint is that DURING my annual exam (while the instrument was actually inside me!) she left the room to take a phone call. This was, to say the least, rude and unprofessional. No one should be more important than the patient during that very private, vulnerable moment. It was an insensitive act that made me feel not valued.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Nakanishi is the best doctor I've ever seen, very genuine, knowledgeable & sweet. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

She s the best i have ever seen..She was so caring ,so helpful,she s the best doctor..

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

The best OBGYN I've had. Great bedside manner, and she is very knowledgeable. She seems to genuinely care about whatever concerns you bring to her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

She is the best OBGYN I have EVER Had! She is gentle, sweet and most of all down to earth. She is very soft spoken while concerned for each and every patient. She makes sure that you are well before she departs. She has awesome bedside manners. She is young, and very sweet. Would recommened her to anyone who has had horrible OBGYN experiences in the past. I had a horrible doctor with my first child, and was terrified to have another C-Section. But once I meet her, my fears were gone. She was incredible. She is very concerned for her patients in a sincere way. She talked to me throughout the entire surgery to make sure I was OK. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Akemi L. Nakanishi's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL