Ratings for Dr. J Greenfeld

Dr. J really helped me through thing with my family and a contested will and some really bad feeling amount my siblings because I thought it was all them, but really it was me too.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Greenfeld has been a great fit for me, to work through various issues. I was initially referred to him to work through a particular situation, but over a couple of years, have progressed to work through some root causes. He is extremely approachable, kind, and blunt when i needed it. He is very insightful, and picked up on numerous things I didn't want to talk about (because I didn't see the relationship to what I perceived mu problem to be), but he didn't rush anything. I felt he waited until I was ready, and never felt pressured. Dr. Greenfeld definitely makes you put in the work to help yourself, but provides great guidance along the way. If something didn't work for me, he always had different ways of phrasing things, or homework options available, to help me find what worked best. He returns calls promptly, and doesn't make you wait to come in for an appointment to have a brief question answered, or reassurance and clarification provided. He does book quite far in advance, however if an issue arose, I was always able to see him or talk when needed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

He is a great psychologist really. It depends on each person. One doctor cannot be the perfect fit for everyone. I would suggest going to him. He's professional, approachable, and very kind. He wasn't a good fit for me though. I would end up taking control of our conversations to the point where I would speak and already know what he was going to say next without having to hear him respond, and it was confirmed 70-80% of the time. I'm sure he didn't even know this. But like I said, one non-fitting doctor for one person may be the right fit for another. I would give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014