Ratings for Dr. Michael Nazaar

Thank you for wonderful treatment. He provides complete and competent treatment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I recently waited for over an hour to see this doctor to get a medical clearance form signed. This doctor walked into the room, looked at my form and stated he did not have time for it and walked out and shut the door while I was still trying to talk to him. I found him extremely rude and will never go back to his clinic .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I like Dr Nazaar very much. He takes time to listen and is not in a hurry with me. I was having Kidney function problem due to wrong Blood pressure Medication Prescribed by another Doctor. Doctor Nasaar changed my Blood Pressure Medication and in short time My Kidney function was back to normal. I find him to be on top of my medical issues and give me very good advise, I have no complaints and would recommend Dr Nazaar as a knowledgeable and friendly physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

This doctor does not listen, and walks out of the room when you continue to speak. He also gave me the wrong prescription after I showed him exactly what I was on. Front reception has told me that this is a common complaint and concern.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012