Ratings for Dr. A Odueke

Dr Odueke delivered both of my babies (2008 & 2010). He navigated a tricky situation with my first (emergency c-section + my very low BP) with confidence and professionalism that put me at ease. The wait times were sometimes excessive, but it's because he was department head and would sometimes have to rush to/from the hospital. He is very busy, because he's very knowledgeable and competent. He is very direct and does not beat around the bush - I like this communication style but for others it may be too direct. He listened to my concerns and treated me like an intelligent, informed person.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Odueke listened patiently, informed me of what my choices were and the risks and benefits of each procedure. He made me feel like I made the right decision. All in all, a very good experience. Dr Odueke also apologized for keeping me waiting. This is the first time any doctor has every done that. I went to the appointment expecting to be kept waiting well past my appointment time because that just seems to be the way it is with specialists. The wait wasn't nearly as much as I had anticipated and then it came with an apology. First time that a doctor has ever made me feel like my time was as valuable as theirs. I highly recommend Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014