Ratings for Dr. Ankita Roy

Dr Roy is the best GP I have ever been too. Wonderful doctor and wonderful medical care. She was very caring and interested. It was obvious she had an excellent medical knowledge of my problems including my extensive and complicated past medical history. Thanks to her - I am still here. I cannot thank her enough. Like most of her patients I am tremendously grateful for her kindness and care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I have seen this doctor for many years and am upset by the unfair comments below. She is the most compassionate doctor i have come across. She has helped me tremendously and i know for a fact she gives tens of thousands away (I work for one of the NGOs she has donated to). The cost of seeing doctors and psychologists is usually less than what i pay to get my car serviced. Or the plumber. Maybe just go to some bulk billing GP next time.

Submitted June 21, 2018

Our family has been seeing Dr Roy for many years. She saved my husbands life. Full stop. I cannot put a price on that. I know she worked for free as a volunteer for several months as a medical volunteer. Dont think a money hungry person would do that.

Submitted June 20, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been to Dr Roy for 11 years and she has been a most compassionate and caring health professional. She helped me recover from a serious illness and supported me through my rehabilitation process, and every single step of the way I felt Dr Roy was there. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Roy is the needle in the haystack. There are plenty of doctors but finding a good GP is like winning the lotto. Dr Roy is compassionate, kind, generous with her time, and an exceptionally knowledgable GP. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Excellent, caring and informative. Thank you for many years of care.

Submitted June 13, 2018

Wonderful, caring doctor who always listens . I would highly recommend.

Submitted June 13, 2018

Wonderful doctor and wonderful medical care. I cannot thank her enough. Like most of her patients I am tremendously grateful for her kindness and care. I have nothing but sympathy for the person who must have sadness in their life. I genuinely hope they heal.

Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr Roy is the best GP I have ever been too. She was very caring and interested. It was obvious she had an excellent medical knowledge of my problems including my extensive and complicated past medical history. I believe she has saved my life.

Submitted May 30, 2018