Ratings for Dr. Candace Woodman

Myself and my family have been seeing Dr Woodman for several years. She is beyond amazing. Takes the time to listen and explain treatments and oral concerns. Our kids feel at ease with her as well during their appointments. We always feel we are in good hands with Dr. Woodman.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Had two fillings replaced and almost a year later still dealing with problems. Candice neglected to clean he decay out of one and I ended up needin a root canal because it was so deep. She told me The pain was because my bite was off and after adjusting a few times said "there's nothing more I can do." Now the second one is cracked. The office staff are rude and treat you like an inconvenience. So unimpressed and now out of pocket hundreds to get my teeth fixed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Candace takes her work serious. and trys to do everything she can to explain with you about your hygiene concerns.She makes you feel comfortable in every way as she performs her dental work.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I stopped going to Dr. Candace Woodman because she was becoming UNPROFESSIONAL by often being abrupt. She often seemed grumpy and made it clear that she was unhappy with my teeth. At the beginning of seeing her, she seemed so friendly and said that my teeth were workable and were worth getting fixed. Candace makes it obvious when she is not happy.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Condescending. Some (not all) of the front desk staff also speak down to you. Really hard to get into and often have to wait when you finally get in.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Fantastic! I have been going Dr. Woodman for a few years now. She is the best dentist I have ever had. Her knowledge and expertise are unmatched.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

WONDERFUL! Really made me feel at ease! Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012