Ratings for Dr. Michael O. Sauter

I was very happy when my mother got an appointment to see Dr. Sauter but he was never able to keep his appointments. He cancelled or changed the appointments on her all the time and I felt he was too busy doing other things to care about my mother. She died the day before her last appointment, carrying a list of concerns she was hoping to go over with him. I will have a hard time recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr Sauter has been my neurologist for 33 years when he diagnosed my Multiple Sclerosis. I have always and still do have complete trust in medical knowledge. He makes you feel very comfortable when talking with him. His staff is courteous and helpful. The feeling you have when there is that you are "family", not just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

my husband has 3 neurologists over the past five years and didn't like any of them. Dr. Sauter however is wonderful--listens to you, great diagnostician. We are so glad we found him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

I can't say enough about this dr he has a very conservative approach He does not give unnessary test

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr Sauter is the first Doctor that was concerned that I was comfortable and could continue working with my condition. I went to two others who dismissed me by saying I needed un necessary surgery. Dr Sauter took the time to listen to me and not just tell me to have the surgery and go on disability. I am a single mom to two children and this was not an option. I now have a quality of life back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Sauter for a number of years. He keeps up on the latest information and is never afraid to try something different. He listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Michael O. Sauter's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Jefferson, NY