Ratings for Dr. Mitchell Hansen

Receptionist was so rude i didnt bother making an appointment, absolutely no help whatso ever

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have had many many brain surgeries with Mitch. He is a genuinely wonderful Dr. Will take the time to listen and explain everything. He cares about every aspect of care. I am a public patient so he doesn't have any reason to act this way with me I don't pay a cent! With so many admissions there of course, has been bumps in the road but they have always been sorted in an efficient and caring manner. I have had surgery with three other surgeons but I will never see another one now. He is a wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I recently had a C 4/5 fusion. I was home in 24 hours feeling fantastic, no analgesics, and with full head mobility. You can't top that. I would recommend Dr Hansen and staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I had 2 back operations which Dr Hansen performed on my lower back involving Disc Fusion and plates and screws. I found Dr Hansen was very supportive, kind and very understanding to my problems. He takes time to listen, talk and answer any of my questions. Dr Hansen spend time with every patient. In my opinion he is a very capable and experienced doctor and I would not hesitate in recommending anyone to him. The staff at his practice are helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

The doctor was running late but apologised. Although he wasn't able to help me he explained my problem and referred me to another specialist. His staff were very helpful in getting me an earlier appointment and were warm and efficient even though obviously very busy.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Hansen was a lovely Doctor but his receptionist is very rude. When we first went in she looked at us and didn't say a word, kept typing and its was about five minutes before she stopped and said I will be with you in a minute, then typed for another five minutes. Then when she finally spoke to us she was very rude. I work for a Medical Practice in Sydney and there is no way I would ignore clients and keep typing , then talk rudely to the clients. I have now decided I will be going to another Neurosurgeon as I was so disappoint with the customer service.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Waited 30 min only to be meet by his Nurse practitioner, she was nice but not whom I came to see. I spent 10 min with her and then the Doc came in for a total of 3 minutes. He didn't even sit down, just had a look at my x-rays, told me a few things and stormed out. Not a guy I would let operate on me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Fantastic man to deal with and has great staff we recommend him and his team for brain tumour removal

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr Mitchell Hansen, very professional at the same time makes me feel I'm in the best hands he is willing to take time to make me fully understand my condition. I recommend him to anyone who has spinal problems.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014