Ratings for Dr. C Kobewka

Dr.Kobewka is an amazing doctor. She is very patient in listening to multiple problems and finds the right solution. She is never in a rush to leave and makes you feel at ease. She is very sweet, caring, friendly, knowledgeable, patient, smart and innovative. She is always willing to help with appropriate referrals. I changed clinics just for her. I would never lose her as my doctor unless she moves to another far end of the city. - Sree Karipineni

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Amazing doctor. Professional, caring, friendly. One of the best. Very lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Wonderful clinic and very knowledgeable doctors. Dr kobewka is very pleasant and always extremely helpful. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Caring, friendly, good listener, works hard to find solutions, offers multiple options when possible, feels like family! Nurse staff is also excellent. Receptionists are somewhat abrupt, but can usually find last minute appointments for kid "emergencies". We drive over 30 minutes from the East End for Dr. Kobewka - she's a god-send!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I switched to Dr. Kobewka for convenience of location and ended up with an amazing family doctor. She is knowledgable, compassionate, professional and warm, non-judgmental and an excellent listener. She was then willing to take on my wife and kids and we are all so impressed with her. I have never taken the time to write one of these reviews but she sure deserves to have her praises extolled.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Kobewka is the best doctor I've ever had. I feel very comfortable with her, and since becoming her patient, she has been the first doctor I've ever had who has investigated my medical condition that I've had since childhood to see what more can be done, rather than just automatically prescribing the same medication. I appreciate that, and it shows that she really cares. She has also taken great care of my family. We couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Kobewka is awesome! She's really sweet, and actually cares about whatever issues you may have. I've had other doctors in the passed who seem to have not cared, and made you feel uncomfortable. I feel really comfortable with Dr. Kobewka, and glad I found her. Staff is alright...I find reception staff a little rude. I work in a doctor clinic myself, so i understand that some people can be difficult, but if I'm nice to you, I expect you to be nice to me. But generally it seems most family practice clinics have rude reception staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

First, let me say that Dr. K is lovely. She is professional, friendly, does not rush, and listens. She also knows when it's appropriate to refer a patient to a specialist. Overall, I am very very happy with her as my GP. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the clinic. While it is very clean and usually punctual, the front staff are brutal. They are rude--there is really no other way to put it. There is one I haven't seen for a while and I truly hope it's because she's no longer there. I am a reasonably pleasant person and I have felt belittled by her in front of other people waiting in line 3 times. She has also been rude to other people in line as I have watched. It's really unfortunate and despite my happiness with Dr K, I've considered going elsewhere just so I don't have to deal with the reception staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Great doctor, who is approachable and willing to listen to your concerns. Best GP I ever had.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

My family was very happy to find Dr. Kobewka - what a great change to find a doctor who is approachable and willing to listen to your concerns. All of the staff at the clinic are very professional and friendly, appointments generally run on time, and we are very confident in Dr. Kobewka's knowledge. Couldn't be happier that we left our previous doctor and are now Dr. Kobewka's patients!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013