Ratings for Dr. Fred J. Bressler

I had revision rhinoplasty in 2006. After this, I could always feel something in my nose. After going in for a follow up appointment, he told me there was nothing. I had a friend who was a veterinarian check my nose, and he removed several stitches. He said there were more that he couldn't get. I made one more appointment with Dr. Bressler to remove the final stitches and he reluctantly removed them, then he was nice enough to tell me that he wouldn't charge me for it. BUT, that's not the worst part! It has been 9 years, and my nose looks ridiculous. The left tip of my nose is sunken in. I won't take pictures because I am so embarrassed. Considering I've had 2 surgeries already, I am terrified to get a third. I really don't know what to do.

Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Bressler left me with a shortened upturned nose after I came in for a simple procedure to reduce the hump on the bridge. The hump on my nose was not reduced all the way and several grafts were used that were never discussed. I stated I did not want my nose tip changed or shortened and now it is flat and shapeless. After the surgery Dr. Bressler stated I was not a tall women and my nose was too long. I feel my natural beauty is gone and he left me with a cookie cutter nose that he thinks looks good. Beware.

Submitted July 22, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. I went to have minimal bridge work and cam out with a shortened, up turned nose. He used several grafts that were never discussed. He does what he thinks looks good and does not respect the patient. It is a nightmare and I do not trust him to repair it.

Submitted July 22, 2015

I told him i did not want to look different either but he totally changed my face and nose. I have a retracted naolabial angle now, blunted fat shapeless nose. He is the most deceiving doctor i have ever encountered. God knows he was wrong to do what he did to me...

Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Bressler performed a necessary surgery to fix my deviated septum that was causing chronic sinusitis. I told Dr. Bressler that I did not want to look different after the surgery. He was very reassuring, knowledgeable, and attentive to my wishes. It has been 4 years since my surgery, and I have not had a sinus infection since. I am so happy with my results. Anyone who knew me before the surgery can't even tell that I've had a nose job. My quality of life has improved tremendously, and I have Dr. Bressler to thank for it.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had a revision with dr bressler in 2012. I feel for his act and trusted him fully. I did not have a revision because I was seeking a totally different nose, it was only to make subtle improvements. Dr bressler deprojected my nose leaving me with an unprojected fat round tip, he raised my bridge, and he made my nasiolabial angle very acute. My revision doctor had to remove big spreader grafts from my nose and dozens of blue sutures. Dr b also used rib without ever informing me. I went from having a long slim nose to a short underprojected nose. I had ptsd after surgery with dr b. After surgery I kept asking him why my nose looked shorter, and he kept blaming it on swelling. After 3 months, he admitted that he shortened it because. I was not a tall lady and my nose was to long for my face. A month after he admitted this statement, he apologized to me and my husband. He ruined my nose and went against my wishes of not deprojecting my nose. Don't bother with simulations because he wont honor your wishes. My profile simulation had no change to it because I was happy with my side view. his nurse b suggested i deproject my nose but i told her no because i liked it. She scared me because she had this really tiny nose. I prefer long thin noses to little noses. I needed a graft on my right side to fix a collapse. This man did a major overhaul on my nose and lied in my face so many times. I was in disbelief that a gown man, a doctor would go against his patients wishes as i am the once who has to live with my nose. So please becareful. It was the worst year of my life and it was truly difficult to trust a doctor again, but God led me to a wonderful doctor who repaired my nose. And now I can live again.

Submitted August 24, 2014

I've heard nothing but the BEST about this doctor. His credentials are top notch as I've done my homework in advance, lol. I'm having Dr. Bressler do a revision rhinoplasty on me, and my surgery is booked. He and his staff are all very friendly and nice. He takes time to listen and truly cares about his patients. I'm looking forward to my surgery in a few weeks!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr Bressler did my Rhinoplasty on my nose and he did an awesome job! He is the best plastic surgeon in Houston, Tx.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

The Best Facial Plastic and Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston, Texas!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and even though my nose is still swollen it looks great! I was worried about the pain level and he was so professional, I was never in any pain .. I had no bruising he was extremely careful.. Recovery time went smooth .. His whole staff is wonderful and professional..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Fred J. Bressler's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had revision rhinoplasty in 2006. After this, I could always feel something in my nose. After going in for a follow up appointment, he told me there was noth..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bressler left me with a shortened upturned nose after I came in for a simple procedure to reduce the hump on the bridge. The hump on my nose was not reduce..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor. I went to have minimal bridge work and cam out with a shortened, up turned nose. He used several grafts that were never dis..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I told him i did not want to look different either but he totally changed my face and nose. I have a retracted naolabial angle now, blunted fat shapeless nose...."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bressler performed a necessary surgery to fix my deviated septum that was causing chronic sinusitis. I told Dr. Bressler that I did not want to look differe..."

January 7, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Fred" to "Fred J."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

February 20, 2013