Ratings for Dr. Colleen Hennessy

My appointment was a waste of time. She was snarky late and impatient. And I still don't know what my condition is.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Hennessy has been treating me for 18 years. I all of that time I have always found her to be helpful, considerate and knowledgeable . She is honest and to the point which is how I prefer my specialists to be. If a patient is looking for a friend - try Facebook. She is a very busy Doctor who has always been professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

It's misleading having to include "Staff" and "Punctuality" ratings; this gives the illusion that this "professional" rates higher than she actually should!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

working with my out of town g.p. had little to say except to confirm his findings--led to an angiogram in st pauls and I have not been back since-my regular doctor confers with her on his experience of my condition--will wait and see after ct and ut scans of placque build ups and see if it leads to a pharma solution which will not repair my defective aorta stenosis which needs replacement ----as a repair will not work unless someone knows how to remove the calcium buildup and restore the leaflet flexibility--the internet can offer no repair procedure to this valve.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

We would not send our dog to see this so call Dr. her bed side manners need some serious training. She also does NOT know how to treat people who want questions answered . She is NO specialist. We will never go back to this female Dr. as she is not worth OUR time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

This woman has got such an attitude.....you better not disagree with her or she will tell you leave and don't come back

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

My husband was referred to this doctor, after multiple test including injecting radioactive dye into his system she said he had a heart attack and part of his heart was dead. Five years later in another province and a visit to a wonderful cardiologist, he determined he had NEVER suffered a stroke and his heart was healthy. I agree, she should loose her job and be charged with negligence before she hurts more people, or kills more as in a previous rating.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I am sure I would have died if I had not demanded to be referred to a real cardiologist in Vancouver. Dr. Hennessey is incompetent and could not diagnose my problem, so she chose to ignore my history and my symptoms and she refused to send me on to someone who could help me. Within months of changing cardiologists I underwent urgent valvular surgery. I had to have two valves replaced. By the time the surgery was done I was really sick and had been unable to work for 2 months. Dr. Hennessey is a danger to the public and should be stopped. I have filed a formal complaint with the College of Physicians Surgeons and recommend others do the same. I would also like to see if others would be interested in a class action malpractice suit, or finding out how to charge her with criminal negligence. I think she is guilty of incompetence, malpractice and criminal negligence. She needs to be stopped from harming others. Please reply if you feel the same.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Hennessy,specialist, for high blood pressure. The short visit with Dr. Hennessy was very unpleasant, blood pressure raising experience and totally unproductive. Dr. Hennessy showed no interest as to cause of my high blood pressure,nor had she any other advice how it may be mitigated, she prescribed more medication which did not help at all. Dr. Hennessy, right from start was arrogant, rude, condescending and showed poor knowledge base in her own speciality, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

She had no interest in my actual heart health, no interest in my questions or whether I even understood what she was saying, no interest in explaining why I had even been referred to her, and no interest in the singular event that produced the atrial fib. She had difficulty with basic social graces such as saying hello. Her entire method seems to be about how to shortcut immediately to pharmaceuticals. I think she was trying to set a new record: how fast can I prescribe medication with big side effects (without explaining them) and get this guy out of here. This was the worst doctor's experience I have had in decades and I am happy (and assured by other medical professionals) to ignore her so-called advice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013