Ratings for Dr. Marjorie Copithorn

Dr Copithorn tried to sell me Chinese herbs that were unlabelled and quite expensive. She was unable to clearly explain what was in them, or their specific use. She simply stated they would "heal" me. When I told her I wouldn't be purchasing any, she said that I would need to double the amount of sessions for acupuncture. I moved on to another accupuncturist who was more transparent and accountable with their practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Copithorn is fantastic. She helped me with anxiety, degenerative discs and general well being. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is most helpful. She really knows what she is doing. I would recommend her to the fullest extent.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

dr copithorn shares an office with her husband martin, who practises an alternative healing medicine. after some helpful sessions with dr copithorn, i was reffered to martin. he was unable to explain his practice. instead, he used a session to talk about his personal problems. turns out this "healer" is a licensed massaged therapist who is unstable. don't recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I have had many treatments with Marjorie, and found her work to be helpful and direct. her pulse work is fantastic and bang-on every time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I really appreciate Dr. Copithorns calm, caring bedside manner. I have found her work to extremely effective

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012