Ratings for Dr. Paul Carmine Teodoro

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Did not care what I had to say. Misdiagnosed an ear problem. Thought I was there seeking drugs because my last doctor didn't get my files transfered before my appointment. Gave me a battery of blood tests for things I hadn't come in to talk about. No one ever called with the results. The hours are terrible. I have to take a half day no matter what. First and only trip, will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Teodoro was approximately 30 minutes behind schedule for my exam. During the exam, he was thorough and amiable. Unfortunately, he did not give me any time to ask questions and he quickly left to tend to another patient. His office and the exam rooms are relatively clean but dated.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I think he really cares about people but he hasn't a clue as to how brutal patients are treated by the incompetent staff. Incompetent might be the wrong term. They just don't give a dam about peoples situations. I have been put on hold for up to 30 minutes more than once. They set me up for a sonogram and forgot to send the blood work report to the hospital. Several times when in pain the never returned calls. A very sad way to run a business.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

The first time one enters his office, you are able to look past the hour wait, because Dr. Teodoro comes of as a charming and confident doctor. You learn quickly however, that his charisma and confidence mask an utter lack of concern for his patients. How can a doctor justify having an office open (no associates) for only 25 hours a week to those who need him. So if you want to wait an hour, deal with an incompetent staff, and be seen by a doctor who only wants to give you 4 minutes of his time, Dr. Teodoro is for you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR AND MY FAMILIES DR. FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS. FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME I NEEDED HIM I COULD TELL THAT #1 HE CARES AND #2 HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. IF HE DOESNT KNOW HE FINDS OUT -RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU-. GREAT GUY HAS TREATED ME IMMEDIETELY AND THOROUGHLY FOR SUSPECTED HEART ATTACK - TORN MUSCLES - INFECTIONS - FLU - MY WIFE'S WRISTS - A DIVING ACCIDENT (EARS) EVEN A SONS PARASITE (to name a few). IF I CAN HELP IT I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT HIS ADVISE.I AM SOMEONE THAT IS NOT EASILY IMPRESSED,I DEAL WITH MANY PEOPLE IN MY BUSINESS ALL THE TIME.THIS DOCTOR IS UNPRETENSIOUS, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND A CARING PERSON. BUT STILL YOUTHFUL AND HUMAN ENOUGH TO BE A BIT OF A CUT UP.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

This guy called endometirosis pain after a hysterectomy, no such animal?? Ok Dr Methadone u know better than someone who LIVED through the horrors of Endometrisois for 28 years...I don't think so, there is pain 4 the rest of some womens lives with adhesions, scar tissue and yes endo implants even after a Hyst. Smart Ass! Know it all Dr. do not reccomend!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Paul Carmine Teodoro's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1979)