Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Gibbings

Dr Gibbings is incompetent, I would seriously recommend her credentials be stripped from her because she does not know what she is doing and honestly it's only a matter of time before her incompetence costs someone their life. She was going to discharge my father from the hospital with a heart rate of over 180 bpm, she tried to tell us this was his new normal heart rate! She ignored the advice of a heart specialist to change his medication to get his heart rate down. Had we let her discharge him I am sure he wouldn't have made it a week. Luckily, we complained to the Patient Advocate Services, and had my father's in hospital caring physician changed from Dr Gibbings to the heart specialist I referred to. Within a day my father's heart rate went down to normal with the suggested medication. I don't know what Dr. Gibbings' problem is, why she ignored his advice, and it is beyond me how she thought a heart rate of 180 bpm could be someone's new normal heart rate, it doesn't take a Dr. to figure that out. I feel bad for all the patients and their families who will blindly trust her because they will not yet know how incompetent she really is.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Doesn't care for her patients, only in it for the money

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Terrible woman, I was semi conscious when brought in and she was asking me if I'd rather be home in my own bed. Only saw me once at the end of 10 days and againmasked if I coud go home or stay with a friend. The woman is incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017