Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Gibbings

lazy. don't write license number on prescription pad.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

she didn’t come in and even talk to me. she changed the medication i was without even discussing this with me. what kind of doctor would do that. oh i’m sorry i’m referring to her as a dictot which she is not. incompetence md is what her title should be. i was calto come back to the ER by an ER doctor. who took a look at my x-rays and said i needed to come in right away to be reaccesed on my foot. they found me to have infection in the bone of my foot and put me on iv antibiotics right away. they admitted me and had another doctor from the floor i was on that concurred that i needed to be on iv antibiotics before it got to far and i lost my whole foot. which could be decided on further after seeing my surgeon. when my surgeon saw me the following day he did some work on my foot and was happpy with what i was being medicated with and that they would have to remove some more bone from my foot later that week. when this doctor hibbing came in she took me off of iv antibiotics and put me on oral pills which everyone i talked to said was not a good call. this is my foot my body snd i have rights which she denied me and walked all over. in my opinion she should be put away for ignorance, and lack of any respect for anyone but her own selfish image. if i allowed her to keep with her medication on me i very well could have had the infection take off again and lost my whole foot. i wouldn’t let her treat my dead dog let alone another human being.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr Gibbings is incompetent, I would seriously recommend her credentials be stripped from her because she does not know what she is doing and honestly it's only a matter of time before her incompetence costs someone their life. She was going to discharge my father from the hospital with a heart rate of over 180 bpm, she tried to tell us this was his new normal heart rate! She ignored the advice of a heart specialist to change his medication to get his heart rate down. Had we let her discharge him I am sure he wouldn't have made it a week. Luckily, we complained to the Patient Advocate Services, and had my father's in hospital caring physician changed from Dr Gibbings to the heart specialist I referred to. Within a day my father's heart rate went down to normal with the suggested medication. I don't know what Dr. Gibbings' problem is, why she ignored his advice, and it is beyond me how she thought a heart rate of 180 bpm could be someone's new normal heart rate, it doesn't take a Dr. to figure that out. I feel bad for all the patients and their families who will blindly trust her because they will not yet know how incompetent she really is.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Doesn't care for her patients, only in it for the money

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Terrible woman, I was semi conscious when brought in and she was asking me if I'd rather be home in my own bed. Only saw me once at the end of 10 days and againmasked if I coud go home or stay with a friend. The woman is incompetent.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017