Ratings for Dr. Imad Mahmoud

Very happy. He got me in quickly and did a biopsy which was thankfully normal. But it was nice to have someone listen to my worries and help me be reassured.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Bad period pain for many years. No one would listen to me but Dr Imad did and he fixed things within two visits.I'm so so happy.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I wish there was a 0 for the rating. I have been in so much pain from this doctor. Don’t trust what he says. It’s all a lie!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr Imad Mahmoud was very helpful to my mum who was 83 years old and had problems in Gynecologist issues, dr was very knowledgable, in his guidance, he helped us out so well and did all very professionally, I will recommend Dr Mahmoud to any one who is looking for a 5 star Gynecologist, his staff Colleen was also such a good secretary to give us a very good service many thanks to you Dr and to your staff in looking after my mum in her time of need for women health matter. I will recommend about you to anyone who wants a good Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Highly recommend Dr Mahmoud. He was great in explaining my procedure and what to expect.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Very happy with the surgery and before and after care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

He is a terrible ob/gyn. Dont risk your health. The only thing he cares about is money.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

The best in the West! He is very supportive and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

he has no sympathy and is only one sided. Only thinks that a a patient has endometriosis and that's it. she felt so uncomfortable and would not recommend him. she has had many complications after surgery and it seems he doesn’t want to resolve the issue.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I have been having vaginal laser for pain during intecourse and a little bit of leakage of pee. I read about it on the internet and then found that Dr Mahmoud does it. He is excellent and so is his staff Colleen. I have already noticed improvement in my symptoms and I haven't even finished the treatment yet. He explained everything and was honest about what to expect. I highly recommend him for any female problem that you might have. 10 out f 10.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018