Ratings for Dr. A. N. Rodriguez

Not impressed with him at all...... My ob was out of town so he was the doc on call to deliver my daughter and was in a big hurry to leave pretty much right after she was born. Then a week later I end up in emergency due to an infection from afterbirth being left behind, I could have died. I know mistakes happen but I knew something was off when he didnt even take his time to clean me out and make sure all the afterbirth was out. My obstetrician with my 3 other kids stayed in the delivery room for at least half an hour and took his time to make sure there were no pieces of placenta left behind. Then another woman who shared a room with me in the hospital had the same thing happen to her and guess what? Same clown delivered her baby too. He really should take his time and make sure he does his job right, I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, it's dangerous when pieces of placenta get left behind

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Excellent physician and receptionist, but needs competent cleaning staff. Examining room was deplorably unclean. Dirty, unvacuumed carpet, mud-covered stool, grime around examining table and walls, wastebasket filled to overflowing with used tissue,etc.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is exceptionally well behaved doctor. I delivered my first baby girl on 14th nov. and he was there throughout labor pain to check everything is going well. He also advised me what should i i take care about my premature baby.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Had trouble with my Blood count and the doctors in the hospital said I needed family doctor - so finally went to him and he helped me and is helping me sort out things .So far so good ..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Delivered in hospital, was exceptionally calming considering. This was my third pregnancy and he made my labour easier by providing a relaxed environment. The light used was a lamp. Compared to the glaring fluorescents we are accustomed to. Follow up care in hospital was also great.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Was pleased with his service and that of his receptionist when treated for an infected wasp sting. Have heard nothing but very positive remarks from others regarding him, also.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Rodriguez helped me through my pregnancy and found a medication that helped me when other doctors just let me continue to suffer. He also let me have a lot of say in the way I was treated or not treated - it was not just his way or no way. Bed side manner is excellent and if I have another baby I will definitely go to him for help in managing the severe nausea.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Rodriguez was very nice. He had excellent bed side manners was very personable and gave me a chAnce to have my daughter naturally without putting either of us at risk. He didn't just rush to an unnecessary c-section. Wouldn't hesitate to go to him again!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013